Adding lemon to a cup of warm water isn't only thirst-quenching - it's also tremendously nourishing! And a great wake-me-up first thing in the morning. Just what your mind and body needs, right?
A cup of warm lemon water in the morning will provide your body with a ton of vitamins, minerals and trace elements (which you absolutely need) that'll give you a natural energy boost. But this isn't th... ››› more
For if you didn't already know, coconut water isn't only an incredibly popular thirst-quencher, but it packs quite the nutritional punch as well.
On that note, here are seven little-known coconut water nutrition facts and how they can benefit your health. Prepare to be amazed!
Seven little-known health benefits of coconut water
#1: Coconut water is mostly water, so it's super-hydrat... ››› more
The coconut water craze isn't going away anytime soon, and there's an array of reasons as to why. Coconut water is extracted from young green coconuts to provide a refreshing, isotonic drink.
Here are a few benefits of this natural, nutritious source of goodness.
Seven benefits of coconut water
#1: It’s high in nutrients
Coconut water consists of 95% H2O, and the other 5% is so nut... ››› more
Adding lemon to a glass of warm water isn't only thirst-quenching - it's also tremendously nourishing!
A glass of lemon water in the morning will provide your body with a ton of vitamins, minerals and trace elements (which you absolutely need) that'll give you a natural energy boost.
But this isn't the only benefit it'll bring you…
Four reasons to drink lemon water in the morning
#1... ››› more
After your next hard workout, instead of reaching for a Powerade… Grab a coconut!
People all over the world are turning to coconut water as a post-workout drink.
And Dr Mercola, a physician and alternative medicine advocate, says it's the only sports drink he recommends.
He goes on to say sports drinks aren't only a waste of your money, but can also worsen your health. ... ››› more
Disclaimer: Copyright 2018, Fleet Street Publications (Pty) Ltd. The information contained herein is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this publication. We do research all our recommendations and articles thoroughly, but we disclaim all liability for any inaccuracies or omissions found in this publication. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by means of electronic or mechanical, including recording , photocopying, or via a computerised or electric storage or retrieval system without permission granted in writing from the publishers.
Get the real truth about Statin side-effects you doctor won't tell you!
Our new free report reveals how to drop your cholesterol by as much as 3.4 points - Without dangerous drugs