Did you know that your body produces a fat-burning hormone called adiponectin?
And that if you know how to switch this hormone 'on', you can lose weight naturally and effortlessly?
Plus, when you have enough adiponectin circulating in your body, you are also able to help prevent diabetes as well as heart disease.
Find out below how it works and which foods you can eat to get this hormone flowing again...
Introducing your secret 'weightloss weapon'
Adiponectin can really be your secret weightloss weapon because when you have enough of it in your body, it boosts your metabolism, instructs your muscles to use carbs for energy and it burns fat!
It's the perfect choreography performed by your amazing body, all on its own when it gets the right nutrients.
The only problem is that when you're overweight, your body produces less adiponectin. It's a bit of a catch-22... when you need it most, it switches off. And, because it's a hormone your body makes, it's not as simple as going to the shop to buy some more.
But there are a few important things you need to do that will increase it naturally, and a handful of foods that will give this secret weapon a kick-start...
BURN FAT LIKE A 20 YEAR OLD!
If you’ve tried everything to shift that stubborn weight and still haven’t seen results…
If you’re sick of feeling sluggish and dull-witted…
Then what you’re about to hear will change everything you thought about losing weight and living healthy.
Because what I’m talking about is a natural way to:
• UPGRADE your metabolism…
• FIRE UP your fat-burning hormones…
• BOOST your energy…
• FLATTEN your stomach…
Plus, it boosts your heart health, blood sugar control, brain function, sex life and more!
And it’s all down to three common nutrients that offer generic health boosting benefits on their own but, when used together, instantly upgrade your metabolism to feast on fat – no matter what your age.
Find out more here...
3 Important things your body needs to be able to make adiponectin
1. A healthy diet: Eat a balanced diet consisting of mostly vegetables, some protein, some healthy fats like olive oil and fatty fish, and some fruit. Ditch the sugar, refined carbs and processed meat completely.
2. Exercise: You don't need to pound the pavement every day, but just a brisk walk, skipping, swimming, yoga, Thai Chi or even dancing! Whatever you enjoy that gets your heart rate up for about 20 minutes per day.
3. Sleep: Studies have shown that people who work night shifts are more prone to weight gain. That's how important it is to get a 7-8 hours of quality sleep every night.
When you've got these three essential steps in place, you can add five delicious foods that stimulate the production of adiponectin. Keep reading to find out what they are...
5 Delicious foods that BURN FAT!
1. Avocados: One of the tastiest fats to eat, this fruit is high in potassium, folate and magnesium... And being rich in monosaturated fats, avocados help increase your adiponectin levels.
2. Olive oil: This healthy oil contains polyphenols that encourage your body to secrete adiponectin. That means less belly fat, and improved metabolism of fat and sugar.
3. Pumpkins and pumpkin seeds: This yummy vegetable is packed with vitamins that boost adiponectin production!
4. Dark chocolate: This delicacy stimulates the protein that blasts your fat away so no more guilt trips - savour the treat!
5. Peanuts: They're packed with nutrients and proteins that help the body burn extra calories and make adiponectin.
Effortless weightloss - just the way it shjould be!
Note: 2 of 3 votes