HomeHome SearchSearch MenuMenu Our productsOur products Ask an ExpertAsk an Expert

There's a new treatment for hepatitis C that's more effective than injections of the past

by , 18 April 2017
There's a new treatment for hepatitis C that's more effective than injections of the past
In the past, injections were the only way to treat hepatitis C, a very serious liver disease that can lead to liver failure, liver cancer or even death. Nowadays, people with hepatitis C have other options, including pills.

According to doctors, pills aren't only easier to take than injections - they're also much more effective. If you have chronic hepatitis C or know someone with it, read on for all the need-to-know information on this new treatment for the virus.

Hepatitis C spreads through contact with infected blood and is either a short-lived or chronic infection

The hepatitis C virus, also known as HCV, spreads through contact with infected blood such as from syringes or needles. You can’t get the virus from casual contact with an infected person.
 
Approximately 25% of people who get HCV have a short-lived infection that their body clears up on its own without any treatment. The remaining 75%, however, develop chronic hepatitis C – meaning the virus lingers for six months or longer.
 
It’s important that people with chronic hepatitis C get treatment as soon as possible to hopefully kill the infection in a matter of weeks and shorten the lifespan of the condition.

***

MUST-READ!

Imagine your body starts to sort out its health problems on its own!

 
There are dozens of testimonies of this using Mother Nature's CBD oil...

CBD oil contains all 21 of the amino acids your body needs to stay in tip-top shape and is the only perfectly balanced combination of omega-3 to omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFAs) on the planet!
 
Amino acids and EFAs are the building blocks to life. They keep you alive by rebuilding and producing new cells in your body.

The results are astonishing when CBD oil is used to treat:

Click here for more details...
 
***

There are many drugs that treat hepatitis C, but only today’s ones are effective with no side effects

Eugene Schiff, MD, professor of medicine and director of the Schiff Center for Liver Diseases at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine in the USA, says: “With the regimens that are out there now, there can be just one pill with few side effects and cure rates over 95%, closing in on 98% to 99%.”
 
There are many drugs that treat HCV – and that number has grown rapidly in recent years. The first drugs were a combination of pegylated interferon and ribavirin. 
 
According to Ryan Westergaard, MD, assistant professor of medicine at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison in the USA, the problem with these drugs is that they became less and less effective over time and were accompanied by serious side effects. Westergaard adds that interferon had to be injected.
 
Today’s pills, however, are a different story – not only are they more effective than traditional injections, they’re also side effect-free. What’s more, newer pills usually clear up the virus in a few short weeks. The earlier you start them, the better. That said, even if you already have liver damage, you can benefit from these pills.
 
“It won't fix their liver, but it'll cure them of the virus that is doing ongoing liver damage,” says Westergaard. “It's dousing the fire even though the house is still burning.”
 
For more information on new pills that treat HCV, you should consult your doctor.  

Vote article

There's a new treatment for hepatitis C that's more effective than injections of the past
Rating:
Note: 5 of 1 vote

Related articles





Related articles


Watch And Learn



Related Products

Resources