According to Medicalnewstoday.com, research found these six foods to contain the highest amounts of hidden salts.
1. Bread: Whether it’s low GI bread or the plain loaf you buy at your local store, it’s filling your body with salt. Just one piece of bread contains 15% of your daily salt allowance! The only bread you should eat is that you make yourself, without salt.
2. Processed meats:
If you see a cold
cut meat sandwich as a healthy alternative to a burger, you might be mistaken. Because they use salt to preserve it, you’re getting a whole lot of salt when you eat it.
3. Pizza: All those yummy toppings on your pizza can leave you eating almost 800mg of salt per slice. That’s half your recommended daily intake!
4. Poultry: If you buy cooked chicken or turkey, you’re getting a mouthful of salt with your purchase. For flavour, they add salt to the meat while cooking, so always cook your own where possible.
5. Soup: This favourite during winter and when you’re feeling sick is full of salt. You’ll get almost 1,000mg out of your 1,500mg daily allowance with just one serving.
6. Sandwiches: With the bread as mentioned above and the salty filling, your daily allowance reaches its max very quickly!
Eliminate or avoid salty foods to ensure you control your high blood pressure
Just by applying a few natural solutions to your everyday life
P.s) In as little as eight weeks you could see your blood pressure drop!
Did you know that a simple, natural way to lower your blood pressure is to eat more celery, garlic and onions?
That drinking green tea exerts a blood pressure-lowering affect that could have you feeling better 30 minutes later.
And, adding cayenne pepper to your food – a powerful vasodilator – helps expand your blood vessels and improves your blood flow thus naturally lowering your blood pressure.
Learn about these and nine natural blood pressure-lowering solutions and feel healthier and more relaxed than you have in years.