HomeHome SearchSearch MenuMenu Our productsOur products Ask an ExpertAsk an Expert

BPH prostate: How to manage it with and without treatment

by , 23 August 2017
BPH prostate: How to manage it with and without treatment
It's a natural part of ageing: When a man reaches about age 25, his prostate begins to grow. This natural growth is called BPH prostate and is the number-one cause of enlarged prostate. While BPH prostate is a benign condition that doesn't cause prostate cancer, these two prostate problems can coexist.

In 60% of men with BPH prostate, they don't develop any symptoms. However, the remaining 40% develop symptoms such as a weak urine stream, a sense of incomplete emptying, more frequent urination and leaking or dribbling, which can make life miserable.

If you're one of these men with BPH prostate who've developed symptoms, you may seek treatment. Read on to learn about BPH prostate treatments and tips to manage the condition.

Treatments for BPH prostate are constantly improving…

Doctors and patients now have more BPH prostate treatments to choose from. So if one doesn’t do the trick, they can simply try another. Furthermore, due to some refinements, surgical treatments are safer, more effective and have fewer side effects than in the past.
 
That said, you don’t have to opt for treatment if you have BPH treatment. In fact, there are lots of things you can do on your own! If you symptoms aren’t bothering you, watchful waiting is the best way forward. Watchful waiting refers to close monitoring to make sure complications don’t develop, but it doesn’t involve any treatment.
 
If you have troubling symptoms, you should consult your doctor, who will be able to recommend a combination of lifestyle changes and medications to relieve the worst symptoms and prevent the need for surgery.
 
***

Too tired to make love to your wife?

Has your prostate got you up all night?

What if one breakthrough formulation could give you...
  • YOUR COMEBACK BETWEEN THE SHEETS
  • Tame your prostate,
  • Give you restful nights,
  • And let her wake up to something she won’t forget anytime soon...
Most men make do and just hope that their prostate concerns will pass them by. But it's unlikely to get better unless you do something about it... 

One out of two men has prostate trouble by the time they’re 50. And by the time you reach your 80s, your chances are at about 80% of having prostate trouble!

But there is no need to stay up at night worrying about it anymore...

Now, you can...

•    Keep peeing a POWERFUL stream...
•    Drain your bladder completely...
•    And sleep through the night so you feel refreshed when morning comes...

Unlock the potent secret behind the new age powerful prostate protector... 

***
 

Quick tips to help manage BPH prostate symptoms

  • Manage your stress levels: When you’re stressed, you tend to urinate more frequently. To reduce your stress levels, practise relaxation techniques such as breathing exercises or yoga.
  • Take your time when you urinate: Empty your bladder completely when you go to the bathroom – there’s no rush! This will reduce the need for excessive trips to the toilet.
  • Avoid drinking any fluids at night: You should particularly avoid caffeinated and alcoholic drinks, as they both affect the muscle tone of your bladder and stimulate urine production.
 
For more on advances on the treatment of BPH prostate, have a chat with your doctor.

Vote article

BPH prostate: How to manage it with and without treatment
Rating:
Note: 5 of 1 vote

Related articles





Related articles


Watch And Learn



Related Products

Resources