Ways to hang on to your hair for longer that won't break your budget...
#1: Omega 3:
You can slow hair loss down by taking omega-3 fatty acids in the form of fish oil. Omegas 3s reduce inflammation which is a known cause of hair loss. The good news is they can also help reduce inflammation in blood vessels and joints - helping you feel better all-round.
#2: Hot oil treatments:
Take any natural oil: olive, coconut or canola and heat it up so that it’s warm but not too hot. Massage it gently into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair. Natural oils help lubricate your scalp, hair and skin.
#3: Natural juices:
Rub your scalp with either onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning. These natural juices are very good natural stimulants. They help stimulate blood flow to your scalp and nourish your hair follicles.
******************* Recommended **************
Healthy blood sugar for LIFE couldn’t get easier than this one simple step!
With just three small capsules of FSPNutritionals’ Complete Gluco-Control, you’re getting...
• Berberine – the secret key to the Metabolic Master Switch that regulates blood sugar
at cellular level!
• Mulberry Leaf Extract – the sugar ‘sponge’ nutrient that reduces the entry of glucose levels into the blood stream!
• Chromium – the mineral that ushers sugar into your cells and out of your blood stream!
• Alpha-Lipoic Acid – the powerhouse in every single cell in your body which clears the way for insulin to do its job properly!
• Biotin – the blood sugar vitamin that converts glucose into a form your cells can use for energy!
• Magnesium – the blood sugar essential mineral deficient in people with insulin resistance!
• Ginger – the medicinal anti-inflammatory wonder that prevents high blood sugar levels.
This means no more dozing off in front of the TV… or raiding the fridge for a midnight snack… or worrying about your sugar level counts…
Find out more here…
#4: Get a head massage:
Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Circulation may be improved through massage by using a few drops of lavendar or bay leaf essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base.
Apply warm green tea (two bags brewed in one cup of water) on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants that prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
#6: Practise meditation:
Believe it or not, most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress
and tension. Meditation can help reduce stress
and restore hormonal balance.
Give these easy, affordable and natural solutions to slow down hair loss.