There's an all-natural, great tasting, completely underused treatment
that can help prevent type 2 diabetes as well as help treat existing diabetes.
It's non-prescription, cheap, unpatentable cinnamon! The risks involved with this treatment are small, and it's well worth considering both for current diabetics and for those at risk for the disease.
Just a spoonful of cinnamon can help regulate blood sugar and keep diabetes away...
Researchers recently isolated a part of cinnamon (a flavonoid called “methylhydroxychalcone polymer,” or MHCP) that closely mimics
They observed that a combination of MHCP and insulin worked synergistically in regulating glucose metabolism in cell cultures.
Results showed that MCHP affected those enzymes in very similar ways as insulin - it mimics insulin.
MHCP promises to be an important tool in preventing the onset of type 2 diabetes
when used in combination with appropriate diet and exercise.
***************** Recommended *****************
Healthy blood sugar for LIFE couldn’t get easier than this one simple step!
With just three small capsules of FSPNutritionals’ Complete Gluco-Control, you’re getting...
• Berberine – the secret key to the Metabolic Master Switch that regulates blood sugar at cellular level!
• Mulberry Leaf Extract – the sugar ‘sponge’ nutrient that reduces the entry of glucose levels into the blood stream!
• Chromium – the mineral that ushers sugar into your cells and out of your blood stream!
• Alpha-Lipoic Acid – the powerhouse in every single cell in your body which clears the way for insulin to do its job properly!
• Biotin – the blood sugar vitamin that converts glucose into a form your cells can use for energy!
• Magnesium – the blood sugar essential mineral deficient in people with insulin resistance!
• Ginger – the medicinal anti-inflammatory wonder that prevents high blood sugar levels.
This means no more dozing off in front of the TV… or raiding the fridge for a midnight snack… or worrying about your sugar level counts…
Find out more here…
Before trying this treatment, bear in mind that whole cinnamon contains both fat
-soluble and water-soluble compounds.
-soluble compounds in cinnamon may be both carcinogenic and geno-toxic (damaging to genes, increasing risk of both cancer
and birth defects).
Fortunately, these risk are easily avoidable, and you can still get all the benefits of cinnamon just by taking a few simple steps.
All the toxic substances in cinnamon are fat soluble... So to be safe, if you use more than 1/4 to 1 teaspoonful daily of cinnamon, first boil it in water, pour the resulting watery solution through a seive into a glass for use, and discard the solid remainder, which will contain the fat soluble compounds.
Another way to avoid the potential hazard of whole cinnamon is to use
the cinnamon derivative, MHCP, in supplement form.
You can buy these supplements at any good health shop.