Chances are you know more than one person who has beaten cancer
, has recently been diagnosed with cancer
or who has died as a result of cancer. The devastating reality is that the way you live your life is the biggest deciding factor as to whether you develop cancer or not.
But there is hope…
Follow these 12 steps to reduce your risk of developing cancer
Here are 12 small changes
you can make in your life starting today! You can dramatically reduce your risk of developing cancer if you undertake to change the following in your life:
1. Eat as much of your food as you can in its most natural form. Avoid frying your food, rather steam or boil when you’re cooking.
2. Avoid processed carbs and refined sugars. Go for natural forms and whole grains.
3. Reduce your protein intake and replace with good fats. Eat organic eggs and avos.
4. Stay away from genetically modified foods and only eat organically grown fresh produce.
6. Eat natural probiotic foods like yoghurt to keep your gut healthy.
7. Exercise keeps your insulin levels low and keeps sugars in your blood at low levels.
20 minutes of sunlight a day could reduce your risk of cancer. Vitamin D
is a natural cancer fighting agent.
You need to get enough sleep
every night. Your body needs the time to process and if you’re not allowing your body to rest, you’re adding unnecessary stress
10. Reduce your exposure to toxins and chemicals. Use gloves when working with chemicals; even household cleaners can be harmful to you and cancer causing.
11. Give yourself a break from radiation. Any appliance that uses radio waves for transmission could be harmful to you. Leave your cell phone on the table near you and not in your pocket. Stand away from the microwave when warming your food.
your life and fight cancer. The hormones that are released in your body as a reaction to stress could influence your well-being
Make these changes today and reduce your risk of cancer
As you can see, just by changing 12 of your habits, you could dramatically reduce your risk of developing cancer.
Don’t wait until you hear the frightful diagnosis, change your lifestyle today.