Bone, Joint & Nerve Health
- Is a deficiency in this mineral causing your joint pain?
- Research by Dr Rex Newnham shows that areas around the world that have a low intake of boron, have a higher incidence of arthritis.
For example, in parts of Australia, where boron is naturally high in drinking water (seven parts per million), there is no arthritis in humans or animals.
Israel is another country that boasts high levels of boron in its soil. As a result, there is a low 1% rat... ››› more
- [08 February 2019]
- These vegetables could be the cause of your painful joints...
- If you suffer from osteoarthritis, removing certain vegetables from your diet could eliminate the pain in your joints for good.
These veggies are known as Nightshade vegetables and they could be causing your pain. Find why, and how to test if this is the case for you below... Why are Nightshade vegetables a problem?
Nightshade sensitivity isn’t an allergy but actually a progressive loss ... ››› more
- [17 January 2019]
- 3 Powerful natural joint pain busters you may not have heard of yet...
- If you suffer from joint pain, you will be aware that Omega 3, glucosamine and chondroitin could help relieve the swelling and even help rebuild your joints.
The three lesser known natural nutrients below could help you restore your active lifestyle... Three natural nutrients to boost joint comfort so you can resume your active lifestyle...
Epidemiologic evidence shows a greater incidence ... ››› more
- [07 January 2019]
- Swap steroid injections for this nutrient cocktail pain-buster...
- Steroid injections have been shown to damage the bones in the proximity of the injection site.
But what do you do if you have chronic pain that's affecting your quality of life?
Dr Jonathan Wright, a Naturopath Medical Doctor in the US wrote about a nutrient cocktail that he uses in his practice for his patients suffering from chronic pain. Read about it below... The nutrient cocktail that ... ››› more
- [07 December 2018]
- Fight joint pain and swelling with niacinamide and willow bark
- Arthritis and joint pain is caused when your cartilage cells break apart, clog up the synovial fluid and bring on an inflammatory reaction. There are a number of factors that can cause or contribute to the pain, including age, genetics and a poor diet.
The good news is, no matter what you've been told, arthritis is far from inevitable - no matter your age. There is a lot you can do to reduce th... ››› more
- [27 November 2018]
- Do magnets really work for pain relief?
- Dr Carlos Valbona, a rehabilitation specialist at the Baylor College of Medicine (Texas), scoffed at the idea of magnets being applied to the skin to relieve pain.
But more and more patients were coming in and telling him the magnets worked on their particular pain. His curiosity was finally aroused and he began dabbling with the treatment, even though he was aware that the words “magnet” a... ››› more
- [19 November 2018]
- Steroid injections linked to bone death...
- If you experience joint pain in your hips due to osteoarthritis, you'll know how it affects every aspect of your life. And, because of this, you may be tempted to get your doctor to inject your hip bone with a steroid and anaesthetic solution to ease the pain for a while.
But a recent study shows you may need to think twice about this treatment in future - before it's too late. Find out more be... ››› more
- [07 November 2018]
- Eat this to stop osteoporosis in its tracks...
- About one in four women, and one in five men, over the age of 50, has osteoporosis - the disease that causes your bones to thin out and become fragile and brittle.
It's one of the most common age-related chronic diseases so many people take precautions like taking calcium. This seems like a good idea, given that 99% of the calcium in your body is stored in your bones and teeth. And, if you don'... ››› more
- [29 October 2018]
- Foods that may be causing your joint pain...
- While there are foods that help soothe joint pain, there are also some that may be causing your pain. They're inflammatory foods and as long as you keep eating them, your joints will keep hurting.
Keep reading to find out which foods to strike from your diet... Stay away from these foods to reduce inflammation
Processed and fried foods
Researchers at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine foun... ››› more
- [03 October 2018]
- 3 Foods that soothe inflammation in the joints...
- If you have achy, swollen joints, watching what you eat is super important. There are certain foods you should avoid and others that actually help soothe the pain and swelling.
Keep reading to find out more (I think you'll be surprised!)... Foods to stock up on for your achy joints
You already know that omega-3, olive oil, grapeseed oil, fatty fish like tuna and salmon, nuts and avocados are... ››› more
- [07 September 2018]