Bone, Joint & Nerve Health
- Fatigue, hair loss, joint pain, mouth ulcers? It could be lupus...
- As an autoimmune disease, lupus occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues and organs in the body. Some of the symptoms include mouth ulcers, hair loss, rashes, joint pain, fatigue, high blood pressure, and neurological problems such as seizures.
More advanced or acute cases can also involve the kidneys, lungs, and blood vessels, and can cause life-threatening complication... ››› more
- [18 April 2019]
- 6 Dangerous medication mistakes you need to know about...
- It's important to tell your doctor what medication you're taking when he's just about to pass you a new script for another pill. That's common sense and most people remember to do that.
However, it's the occasional medication or the over-the-counter medication you may add to the mix on days when your pain seems less bearable, or you injure yourself that may present a bigger problem.
Read be... ››› more
- [01 April 2019]
- Soothe your joint pain away with the help of these 5 teas...
- Are you concerned that taking over-the-counter-medication to help ease the pain from your stiff sore joints may have negative effects on your health?
Then you'll be pleased to know that herbal tea is in fact one of the best remedies for stiff joints.
Now you can sip your stiff joints into a state of relaxation and healing with the all-natural goodness that only nature can provide!
Read on... ››› more
- [26 March 2019]
- This refreshing drink is proven to help you lose weight!
- It sure has been a hot summer, and while the early mornings and late evenings bring with them just a hint of crisp, cool air, the days are still hot and bothersome if you spend time outdoors.
All that sweating means a loss of hydration, and with it, you also lose crucial electrolytes - leaving you zapped of energy and feeling less than your best.
And, if you're watching your waistline, the... ››› more
- [12 March 2019]
- Here's how to get your painkillers to start working again...
- I'm normally the first person who'll tell you to ditch the synthetic drugs and focus on a long-term natural approach to get rid of your joint pain, or any other pain for that matter...
But I'm also a realist and I know that when you have a million things to do, getting rid of pain so that you can focus on life is much more practical than stuggling through the day.
So, I'm going to share wi... ››› more
- [28 February 2019]
- Is a deficiency in this mineral causing your joint pain?
- Research by Dr Rex Newnham shows that areas around the world that have a low intake of boron, have a higher incidence of arthritis.
For example, in parts of Australia, where boron is naturally high in drinking water (seven parts per million), there is no arthritis in humans or animals.
Israel is another country that boasts high levels of boron in its soil. As a result, there is a low 1% rat... ››› more
- [08 February 2019]
- These vegetables could be the cause of your painful joints...
- If you suffer from osteoarthritis, removing certain vegetables from your diet could eliminate the pain in your joints for good.
These veggies are known as Nightshade vegetables and they could be causing your pain. Find why, and how to test if this is the case for you below... Why are Nightshade vegetables a problem?
Nightshade sensitivity isn’t an allergy but actually a progressive loss ... ››› more
- [17 January 2019]
- 3 Powerful natural joint pain busters you may not have heard of yet...
- If you suffer from joint pain, you will be aware that Omega 3, glucosamine and chondroitin could help relieve the swelling and even help rebuild your joints.
The three lesser known natural nutrients below could help you restore your active lifestyle... Three natural nutrients to boost joint comfort so you can resume your active lifestyle...
Epidemiologic evidence shows a greater incidence ... ››› more
- [07 January 2019]
- Swap steroid injections for this nutrient cocktail pain-buster...
- Steroid injections have been shown to damage the bones in the proximity of the injection site.
But what do you do if you have chronic pain that's affecting your quality of life?
Dr Jonathan Wright, a Naturopath Medical Doctor in the US wrote about a nutrient cocktail that he uses in his practice for his patients suffering from chronic pain. Read about it below... The nutrient cocktail that ... ››› more
- [07 December 2018]
- Fight joint pain and swelling with niacinamide and willow bark
- Arthritis and joint pain is caused when your cartilage cells break apart, clog up the synovial fluid and bring on an inflammatory reaction. There are a number of factors that can cause or contribute to the pain, including age, genetics and a poor diet.
The good news is, no matter what you've been told, arthritis is far from inevitable - no matter your age. There is a lot you can do to reduce th... ››› more
- [27 November 2018]