Bone, Joint & Nerve Health
- This common household chemical could increase your joint pain!
- Hard work never killed anyone. Remember that adage?
That may be so.
But, if you're exposed to certain chemical compounds, found in common household products, you could be aggravating your joint pain... even causing permanent damage to your joints. The biggest culprit in household chemicals that’s destroying your joints
A recent study headed by a Yale researcher of 4,000 men and women be... ››› more
- [02 November 2019]
- Hemp seed oil helps reduce NSAID side effects and improves mobility...
- You already know that hemp seed oil can help relieve symptoms of arthritis, such as chronic pain and joint stiffness. It's also been shown to increase pain-free mobility in arthritis sufferers.
Keep reading to learn how hemp seed oil can help reduce the side effects of NSAIDs and increase pain-free mobility. Hemp oil could mitigate the side-effects from NSAIDs...
The main medical treatment f... ››› more
- [26 October 2019]
- Study reveals why you should keep moving if you have joint pain...
- When your joints hurt, all you want to do is sit down and rest them.
But that may be the worst thing you do for your pain...
It turns out it's not rest your joints need to heal, it's movement.
Keep reading to find out more... What happens when you move your joints
This new study, which was published in Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, analysed the effect of movement on joints. The researc... ››› more
- [18 October 2019]
- If you take antibiotics, you're at higher risk for arthritis - here's what you need to know...
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an auto-immune disease in which your own body attacks your joints, causing destruction, swelling and pain.
It was thought that genetics played a major role in this disease, but recently researchers made a surprising discovery - that antibiotics are behind many RA cases! The chain reaction from antibiotics...
In the study, which was published in the journal BMC ... ››› more
- [11 October 2019]
- Common joint pain drugs increase your risk of stroke and heart attack!
- Do you take any of these drugs for your joint pain?
* Ibuprofen, such as Motrin and Advil
* Naproxen sodium, such as Aleve
These are the non-prescription drugs, you also get stronger Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) which need a prescription. Some of these go by the names of:
* Celecoxib (Celebrex)
* Diclofenac (Voltaren)
* Fenoprofen (Nalfon)
* Indomethacin... ››› more
- [23 September 2019]
- This joint supplement could help you live healthier and longer too!
- If you suffer from joint pain, you're likely taking one of the most effective nutrients available for joint pain relief and to help rebuild your joints.
That's right, it doesn't just reduce inflammation in joints - which slows down the deterioration in the joints - it's been proven to regenerate cartilage.
And now, a new study has revealed it could also increase your lifespan by as much as 1... ››› more
- [10 September 2019]
- Natural combo stops muscle loss...
- When you're young, it's almot effortless to build muscle. But when you hit 40, it becomes a real task.
The main reason for this is your body doesn't absorb and process protein the way it used to. And by the time you hit your 60s, you've lost a considerable amount of muscle mass.
The medical term for this is sarcopenia and until recently, all you could do to keep some of your muscle bulk was... ››› more
- [08 July 2019]
- The pain relief properties of this African weed are STUNNING doctors around the world!
- While growing, Devil's Claw releases a sugar compound called harpagoside to help it survive the harsh desert environment. And researchers believe it's this sugar that gives this weed its pain relief powers.
Pain relief so powerful, researchers from around the world call it a “remarkable solution for gout, arthritis, muscle pain and back pain.”
Find out more below... How Devil's Claw ... ››› more
- [27 June 2019]
- Antioxidants can reduce pain in your joints...
- Antioxidants have been found to be beneficial for treating joint pain. They reduce the damage caused by oxidation - when chemicals mix with oxygen. They also protect cells from free radicals - unstable molecules produced by the body as a by-product of metabolic processes.
Find out how they can help reduce joint pain below... Study proves antioxidants are effective in reducing joint pain and he... ››› more
- [18 June 2019]
- Two important nutrients your joints need from under the sea...
- You've likely heard of chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine before. They may sound like they're a manufactured drug, but they're actually found in nature, and are most abundant in the shells of shellfish.
Find out below how they can help heal your joints... Chondroitin and glucosamine help rebuild your joints
Not only do shells provide a hard, tough exterior that protect the inner fish from ... ››› more
- [10 June 2019]