Bone, Joint & Nerve Health
- Natural combo stops muscle loss...
- When you're young, it's almot effortless to build muscle. But when you hit 40, it becomes a real task.
The main reason for this is your body doesn't absorb and process protein the way it used to. And by the time you hit your 60s, you've lost a considerable amount of muscle mass.
The medical term for this is sarcopenia and until recently, all you could do to keep some of your muscle bulk was... ››› more
- [08 July 2019]
- The pain relief properties of this African weed are STUNNING doctors around the world!
- While growing, Devil's Claw releases a sugar compound called harpagoside to help it survive the harsh desert environment. And researchers believe it's this sugar that gives this weed its pain relief powers.
Pain relief so powerful, researchers from around the world call it a “remarkable solution for gout, arthritis, muscle pain and back pain.”
Find out more below... How Devil's Claw ... ››› more
- [27 June 2019]
- Antioxidants can reduce pain in your joints...
- Antioxidants have been found to be beneficial for treating joint pain. They reduce the damage caused by oxidation - when chemicals mix with oxygen. They also protect cells from free radicals - unstable molecules produced by the body as a by-product of metabolic processes.
Find out how they can help reduce joint pain below... Study proves antioxidants are effective in reducing joint pain and he... ››› more
- [18 June 2019]
- Two important nutrients your joints need from under the sea...
- You've likely heard of chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine before. They may sound like they're a manufactured drug, but they're actually found in nature, and are most abundant in the shells of shellfish.
Find out below how they can help heal your joints... Chondroitin and glucosamine help rebuild your joints
Not only do shells provide a hard, tough exterior that protect the inner fish from ... ››› more
- [10 June 2019]
- Fatigue, hair loss, joint pain, mouth ulcers? It could be lupus...
- As an autoimmune disease, lupus occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues and organs in the body. Some of the symptoms include mouth ulcers, hair loss, rashes, joint pain, fatigue, high blood pressure, and neurological problems such as seizures.
More advanced or acute cases can also involve the kidneys, lungs, and blood vessels, and can cause life-threatening complication... ››› more
- [18 April 2019]
- 6 Dangerous medication mistakes you need to know about...
- It's important to tell your doctor what medication you're taking when he's just about to pass you a new script for another pill. That's common sense and most people remember to do that.
However, it's the occasional medication or the over-the-counter medication you may add to the mix on days when your pain seems less bearable, or you injure yourself that may present a bigger problem.
Read be... ››› more
- [01 April 2019]
- Soothe your joint pain away with the help of these 5 teas...
- Are you concerned that taking over-the-counter-medication to help ease the pain from your stiff sore joints may have negative effects on your health?
Then you'll be pleased to know that herbal tea is in fact one of the best remedies for stiff joints.
Now you can sip your stiff joints into a state of relaxation and healing with the all-natural goodness that only nature can provide!
Read on... ››› more
- [26 March 2019]
- This refreshing drink is proven to help you lose weight!
- It sure has been a hot summer, and while the early mornings and late evenings bring with them just a hint of crisp, cool air, the days are still hot and bothersome if you spend time outdoors.
All that sweating means a loss of hydration, and with it, you also lose crucial electrolytes - leaving you zapped of energy and feeling less than your best.
And, if you're watching your waistline, the... ››› more
- [12 March 2019]
- Here's how to get your painkillers to start working again...
- I'm normally the first person who'll tell you to ditch the synthetic drugs and focus on a long-term natural approach to get rid of your joint pain, or any other pain for that matter...
But I'm also a realist and I know that when you have a million things to do, getting rid of pain so that you can focus on life is much more practical than stuggling through the day.
So, I'm going to share wi... ››› more
- [28 February 2019]
- Is a deficiency in this mineral causing your joint pain?
- Research by Dr Rex Newnham shows that areas around the world that have a low intake of boron, have a higher incidence of arthritis.
For example, in parts of Australia, where boron is naturally high in drinking water (seven parts per million), there is no arthritis in humans or animals.
Israel is another country that boasts high levels of boron in its soil. As a result, there is a low 1% rat... ››› more
- [08 February 2019]