Bone, Joint & Nerve Health
- If you take antibiotics, you're at higher risk for arthritis - here's what you need to know...
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an auto-immune disease in which your own body attacks your joints, causing destruction, swelling and pain.
It was thought that genetics played a major role in this disease, but recently researchers made a surprising discovery - that antibiotics are behind many RA cases! The chain reaction from antibiotics...
In the study, which was published in the journal BMC ... ››› more
- [11 October 2019]
- Common joint pain drugs increase your risk of stroke and heart attack!
- Do you take any of these drugs for your joint pain?
* Ibuprofen, such as Motrin and Advil
* Naproxen sodium, such as Aleve
These are the non-prescription drugs, you also get stronger Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) which need a prescription. Some of these go by the names of:
* Celecoxib (Celebrex)
* Diclofenac (Voltaren)
* Fenoprofen (Nalfon)
* Indomethacin... ››› more
- [23 September 2019]
- This joint supplement could help you live healthier and longer too!
- If you suffer from joint pain, you're likely taking one of the most effective nutrients available for joint pain relief and to help rebuild your joints.
That's right, it doesn't just reduce inflammation in joints - which slows down the deterioration in the joints - it's been proven to regenerate cartilage.
And now, a new study has revealed it could also increase your lifespan by as much as 1... ››› more
- [10 September 2019]
- Natural combo stops muscle loss...
- When you're young, it's almot effortless to build muscle. But when you hit 40, it becomes a real task.
The main reason for this is your body doesn't absorb and process protein the way it used to. And by the time you hit your 60s, you've lost a considerable amount of muscle mass.
The medical term for this is sarcopenia and until recently, all you could do to keep some of your muscle bulk was... ››› more
- [08 July 2019]
- The pain relief properties of this African weed are STUNNING doctors around the world!
- While growing, Devil's Claw releases a sugar compound called harpagoside to help it survive the harsh desert environment. And researchers believe it's this sugar that gives this weed its pain relief powers.
Pain relief so powerful, researchers from around the world call it a “remarkable solution for gout, arthritis, muscle pain and back pain.”
Find out more below... How Devil's Claw ... ››› more
- [27 June 2019]
- Antioxidants can reduce pain in your joints...
- Antioxidants have been found to be beneficial for treating joint pain. They reduce the damage caused by oxidation - when chemicals mix with oxygen. They also protect cells from free radicals - unstable molecules produced by the body as a by-product of metabolic processes.
Find out how they can help reduce joint pain below... Study proves antioxidants are effective in reducing joint pain and he... ››› more
- [18 June 2019]
- Two important nutrients your joints need from under the sea...
- You've likely heard of chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine before. They may sound like they're a manufactured drug, but they're actually found in nature, and are most abundant in the shells of shellfish.
Find out below how they can help heal your joints... Chondroitin and glucosamine help rebuild your joints
Not only do shells provide a hard, tough exterior that protect the inner fish from ... ››› more
- [10 June 2019]
- Fatigue, hair loss, joint pain, mouth ulcers? It could be lupus...
- As an autoimmune disease, lupus occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues and organs in the body. Some of the symptoms include mouth ulcers, hair loss, rashes, joint pain, fatigue, high blood pressure, and neurological problems such as seizures.
More advanced or acute cases can also involve the kidneys, lungs, and blood vessels, and can cause life-threatening complication... ››› more
- [18 April 2019]
- 6 Dangerous medication mistakes you need to know about...
- It's important to tell your doctor what medication you're taking when he's just about to pass you a new script for another pill. That's common sense and most people remember to do that.
However, it's the occasional medication or the over-the-counter medication you may add to the mix on days when your pain seems less bearable, or you injure yourself that may present a bigger problem.
Read be... ››› more
- [01 April 2019]
- Soothe your joint pain away with the help of these 5 teas...
- Are you concerned that taking over-the-counter-medication to help ease the pain from your stiff sore joints may have negative effects on your health?
Then you'll be pleased to know that herbal tea is in fact one of the best remedies for stiff joints.
Now you can sip your stiff joints into a state of relaxation and healing with the all-natural goodness that only nature can provide!
Read on... ››› more
- [26 March 2019]