Bone, Joint & Nerve Health
- 4 Unusual causes of back pain...
- Chronic back pain is on of the leading causes for people missing work, high medical costs, disability and issues with quality of life.
Experts always thought back pain is caused by disease, age or injury.
But, a new study found another four causes in your life that could be leaving you with a sore back!
Keep reading to find out what they are... Could any of these four causes be behind yo... ››› more
- [26 February 2020]
- This ancient African weed stops pain...
- It's part of the sesame plant family and it's native to southern Africa. It bears a peculiar looking fruit that's covered by tiny little hooks. But it's most famous for its ability to stop pain. Traditional tribesmen used this weed to treat gout, joint pain and arthritis for centuries...
It's the Kalahari Desert weed, called Devil's Claw. While growing, this weed releases a sugar compo... ››› more
- [18 February 2020]
- A cause of back pain you never expected...
- Constipation, diarrhoea, cramps, gas, indigestion, bloating, nausea… Those are just some of the things you have to deal with when you suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
But one frequently mentioned and seemingly, unrelated symptom is lower back pain, especially at night.
Have you ever thought your IBS was the reason your back hurt?
Keep reading... Two common reasons your back h... ››› more
- [06 February 2020]
- Are these vegetables causing your joint pain?
- Over 70 years ago, Dr Norman Childers found that eliminating certain vegetables (known as nightshade vegetables) from your diet could completely eliminate your arthritis symptoms. Revealed: The real culprit behind osteoarthritis and how to neutralise it...
These vegetables, which include tomatoes, potatoes, peppers and brinjals, use a natural substance called solanine alkaloids to protect th... ››› more
- [27 January 2020]
- Nature's wonder substance...
- It has the ability to pass through every tissue and cell membrane in the body, except teeth, hair and fingernails.
It doesn't harm or destroy any of these cells while passing through.
This makes it the perfect carrier - delivering medicine to exactly where it's needed in the body. Mother Nature's perfect gift...
It's called dimethyl sulfoxide, or DMSO for short. It has so many... ››› more
- [02 January 2020]
- 3 Ingredients in your kitchen right now that can help with joint pain
- If you suffer from any of the many conditions that cause joint pain, chances are you rely on pain killers.
But you may be surprised to know there are 3 ingredients in your kitchen right now that can help you manage your joint pain. Add these ingredients to your meals to help relieve joint pain...
Pain-soothing ingredient # 1: Olive oil
Scientists at the Monell Chemical Centre in Philadelp... ››› more
- [14 December 2019]
- The best 5 ways to keep active - for Arthritis sufferers...
- Decided you want to stay active, despite your sore joints?
Have you ever set out for a walk, only to find you're a kilometer from home and in such pain, you fear you won't make it back?
As ambitious and determined as you are - when your joints scream out in pain, you want to be able to be in a position to slow down, or even stop.
Take a look below at some exercises below that allow you t... ››› more
- [18 November 2019]
- This common household chemical could increase your joint pain!
- Hard work never killed anyone. Remember that adage?
That may be so.
But, if you're exposed to certain chemical compounds, found in common household products, you could be aggravating your joint pain... even causing permanent damage to your joints. The biggest culprit in household chemicals that’s destroying your joints
A recent study headed by a Yale researcher of 4,000 men and women be... ››› more
- [02 November 2019]
- Hemp seed oil helps reduce NSAID side effects and improves mobility...
- You already know that hemp seed oil can help relieve symptoms of arthritis, such as chronic pain and joint stiffness. It's also been shown to increase pain-free mobility in arthritis sufferers.
Keep reading to learn how hemp seed oil can help reduce the side effects of NSAIDs and increase pain-free mobility. Hemp oil could mitigate the side-effects from NSAIDs...
The main medical treatment f... ››› more
- [26 October 2019]
- Study reveals why you should keep moving if you have joint pain...
- When your joints hurt, all you want to do is sit down and rest them.
But that may be the worst thing you do for your pain...
It turns out it's not rest your joints need to heal, it's movement.
Keep reading to find out more... What happens when you move your joints
This new study, which was published in Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, analysed the effect of movement on joints. The researc... ››› more
- [18 October 2019]