Bone, Joint & Nerve Health
- Walk your way to healthier knees...
- You may think that walking will cause further deterioration in your knees, but in most cases, it's actually good for them!
Keep reading to find out why walking could help your knees and reduce the effects of arthritis, and how to get started if you suffer from arthritis... How can walking help your arthritic joints?
The first way walking can be helpful is that it helps you lose weight, or pr... ››› more
- [08 January 2021]
- Why you should switch to green tea if you have arthritis...
- Sometimes, it's something as small as adding or removing a specific food from our diets that makes a significant difference...
A difference that over time could mean less tenderness, stiffness and swelling...
Find out below how switching to green tea could help you reduce your joint pain... Green tea extract works like anti-inflammatory drugs, but without the side effects...
Compounds fo... ››› more
- [16 November 2020]
- Oranges, grapefruit and lemons could help you prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis!
- Hundreds of thousands of people suffer from debilitating joint pain caused by the type of arthritis that can strike when you're as young as 30 years old - Rheumatoid Arthritis.
But there's a way you can protect yourself from getting this painful condition. And, it's as easy as eating more oranges, grapefruit and lemons... Not enough vitamin C? You could be at risk for Rheumatoid Arthritis!
O... ››› more
- [02 November 2020]
- Today is World Arthritis Day - use these 3 tips to reduce inflammation and pain...
- You just never know when you're going to have a bad day - and lately, the bad days come by more frequently...
Inflammatory flare-ups can make it difficult to get around and even the simplest of tasks can be a challenge... Not to mention the constant nagging pain that can get you down and make you feel miserable on the sunniest of days...
So, today, on World Arthritis Day, I'd like to share w... ››› more
- [12 October 2020]
- Leg cramps keeping you from your sleep? This can help...
- You know what it's like - you're stirred from your sleep and realise it's because your leg is hurting.
It's not long before your calf muscle seizes and you're in excruciating pain - the kind that will ensure you don't get any sleep for the rest of the night!
Leg cramps are quite common, especially amongst older people. It's estimated that about 60% of people are affected by them.
Keep re... ››› more
- [14 September 2020]
- 4 Natural ingredients that soothe neuropathy pain...
- It starts off as a bit of numbness or tingling in your feet or hands. It gradually turns into a prickly sensation, which evolves into pain... And then eventually, the pain gets so bad that you struggle to walk and hold things...
Neuropathy pain affects older people with circulation problems, as well as diabetics, people who suffer from multiple sclerosis, cancer, alcoholism and obesity.
Keep... ››› more
- [28 August 2020]
- 4 Gentle stretches that help relieve back pain...
- Even just a little pain in your back can leave you in a lot of agony. It can hassle you when you walk, when you sit, when you lie... and when you do anything else.
But spending 10-15 minutes stretching out your back every day could be exactly what you need to loosen the muscles around the spine and bring you pain relief.
Be sure to take it slow and gentle and not to do any stretch or exerci... ››› more
- [29 July 2020]
- Treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Naturally...
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) describes a feeling of numbness, pain, tingling, burning or weakness in the hands and arms.
It's caused by pressure on the median nerve which runs from your arms into your hands. Swelling in your wrist may pinch the nerve, resulting in the discomfort described above. The only digit CTS doesn't affect is the pinky.
But, if you go to the doctor, he'll want you to ... ››› more
- [10 July 2020]
- The natural mineral that stimulates new bone growth...
- There's a safe natural mineral that stimulates the growth of new bone. It's been around for millions of years. And one of the first favorable clinical trials on this mineral and osteoporosis was reported from the Mayo Clinic way back in 1959. The mineral that could help you beat osteoporosis...
Strontium is in the same mineral family as calcium and magnesium, and it’s been shown to promot... ››› more
- [08 July 2020]
- Chronic pain? This natural substance kills pain completely!
- Increasing numbers of scientific reports on natural pain relievers continue to appear in prestigious medical journals. It highlights the attention that mainstream medical research is now giving to alternative forms of pain relief.
Given the numerous side effects linked to the long-term use of painkillers there has never been a greater need for safe and effective remedies to alleviate pain.
T... ››› more
- [05 June 2020]