Bone, Joint & Nerve Health
- Leg cramps keeping you from your sleep? This can help...
- You know what it's like - you're stirred from your sleep and realise it's because your leg is hurting.
It's not long before your calf muscle seizes and you're in excruciating pain - the kind that will ensure you don't get any sleep for the rest of the night!
Leg cramps are quite common, especially amongst older people. It's estimated that about 60% of people are affected by them.
Keep re... ››› more
- [14 September 2020]
- 4 Natural ingredients that soothe neuropathy pain...
- It starts off as a bit of numbness or tingling in your feet or hands. It gradually turns into a prickly sensation, which evolves into pain... And then eventually, the pain gets so bad that you struggle to walk and hold things...
Neuropathy pain affects older people with circulation problems, as well as diabetics, people who suffer from multiple sclerosis, cancer, alcoholism and obesity.
Keep... ››› more
- [28 August 2020]
- 4 Gentle stretches that help relieve back pain...
- Even just a little pain in your back can leave you in a lot of agony. It can hassle you when you walk, when you sit, when you lie... and when you do anything else.
But spending 10-15 minutes stretching out your back every day could be exactly what you need to loosen the muscles around the spine and bring you pain relief.
Be sure to take it slow and gentle and not to do any stretch or exerci... ››› more
- [29 July 2020]
- Treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Naturally...
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) describes a feeling of numbness, pain, tingling, burning or weakness in the hands and arms.
It's caused by pressure on the median nerve which runs from your arms into your hands. Swelling in your wrist may pinch the nerve, resulting in the discomfort described above. The only digit CTS doesn't affect is the pinky.
But, if you go to the doctor, he'll want you to ... ››› more
- [10 July 2020]
- The natural mineral that stimulates new bone growth...
- There's a safe natural mineral that stimulates the growth of new bone. It's been around for millions of years. And one of the first favorable clinical trials on this mineral and osteoporosis was reported from the Mayo Clinic way back in 1959. The mineral that could help you beat osteoporosis...
Strontium is in the same mineral family as calcium and magnesium, and it’s been shown to promot... ››› more
- [08 July 2020]
- Chronic pain? This natural substance kills pain completely!
- Increasing numbers of scientific reports on natural pain relievers continue to appear in prestigious medical journals. It highlights the attention that mainstream medical research is now giving to alternative forms of pain relief.
Given the numerous side effects linked to the long-term use of painkillers there has never been a greater need for safe and effective remedies to alleviate pain.
T... ››› more
- [05 June 2020]
- The desert herb that could reduce your need for painkillers...
- For centuries, the local cultures of South Africa used a particular herb to treat a variety of ailments, but its most common use was for rheumatism and pain relief. Sweet relief from pain - without the side-effects...
They call it devil’s claw. It’s just as effective as NSAIDs (common painkillers prescribed for joint pain) and other drugs. In fact, many people are able to cut back on the... ››› more
- [25 May 2020]
- Getting to the bottom of the calcium for your bones myth...
- Many people still think that drinking a lot of milk will keep their bones strong.
Others take antacids or pills as their only supplemental calcium.
There are still a number of misconceptions like these when it comes to the proper bone-loss prevention and reversal strategies.
Myth busted: Calcium supplements alone don't preserve your bones...
If you want to prevent and reverse... ››› more
- [15 May 2020]
- How level 4 lockdown can help relieve your joint pain...
- When you're struggling with joint pain, staying active can be difficult. It might even scream pure torture to you.
But the reality is it's really important. Especially if you have rheumatoid arthritis.
Regular exercise helps…
* Maintain your weight and take the pressure off your joints.
* Surprisingly REDUCE pain!
* And, improve your mood. Exercise shouldn't hurt your joints, it s... ››› more
- [05 May 2020]
- Do you experience pain in your lower back, buttocks and back of your legs?
- Sciatica pain can affect your quality of life.
The sciatica are a pair of nerves that begin in the back, inside the spinal column and run down the back of both legs all the way to the ankle.
When this nerve becomes injured or is pressed upon in the
spine, it can send waves of pain radiating down the lower back and the side or back of the leg and into the foot.
Find out below how to test... ››› more
- [20 April 2020]