- Weak sex drive? The culprit might be in your medicine cabinet…
- We all know that there are medications (hello, Viagra!) that help treat a weak sex drive. However, some drugs can have the direct opposite effect. That's right - if your libido is lacking, the culprit might be in your medicine cabinet!
If you suspect that your weak sex drive may be related to your medication, you should talk to your doctor rather than just stop taking a potential lifesaver. R... ››› more
- [25 October 2017]
- Three tips to beat a weak sex drive when you're depressed
- Almost all of us will experience depressive episodes or symptoms at one point or another. When we do, a weak sex drive paired with a lack of energy for intimacy and elusive orgasms is one of the first side effects we notice...
Whether you've got a full-blown major depressive disorder or just a case of the blues, depression can deliver a serious blow to your sex life. Read on for three manageabl... ››› more
- [04 October 2017]
- The easiest quick-fix for a weak sex drive you've ever heard
- Feeling fresh and well-rested aren't the only benefits of scoring a decent amount of sleep. According to a new study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, logging more hours of rest can strengthen a weak sex drive - not to mention boost your chances of getting some and experiencing more satisfying sex the next day.
Researchers behind the study aren't entirely sure how sleep contributes t... ››› more
- [07 September 2017]
- The easiest fixes for your weak sex drive you've ever had...
- You're not the only one in libido limbo. In fact, many people - both men and women - have negative or anxious feelings at the deepest level about their weak sex drive...
But you're in luck - we know of some easy ways to regain your sexual excitement and desire of youth no matter how old you are!
Here are some natural, effective self-care techniques and treatments that optimise hormonal, adr... ››› more
- [25 August 2017]
- How practising yoga can help reverse weak sex drive
- Have you ever wondered why people who practise yoga often have a certain glow? It could be because of the hundreds of hours they've logged on their mat, the raw, vegan, gluten-free diet they follow or their all-natural, organic skincare routine. Another potential reason for their glow may be their amazing sex lives...
Yoga offers wildly impressive sexual health benefits. It can help reverse wea... ››› more
- [27 July 2017]
- The relationship between depression and weak sex drive explained
- Most people don't realise they're depressed until the typical symptoms of depression start playing out in their life, such as feelings of anxiety, guilt and hopelessness, restless sleep or insomnia, excessive crying, social isolation, weight gain or weight loss, and weak sex drive.
Weak sex drive is one symptom of depression that adults may find the most challenging. A loss of interest in sex c... ››› more
- [20 July 2017]
- Weak sex drive in men is linked to intense exercise
- If you're man with a weak sex drive who exercises with high-intensity workouts on a regular basis, your exercise regime may be to blame...
A recent study by researchers at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill that looked at 1,100 men over the age of 18 found that men who followed high-intensity exercise regimes had weaker sex drives than those who followed lower-intensity regimes.
... ››› more
- [09 June 2017]
- Five potential causes of weak sex drive in men
- It's normal to have a weak sex drive from time to time and that your libido levels vary throughout life. It's also normal to not always be “in the mood” when your partner is.
That said, if you've had a weak sex drive for a long period of time, it may be an indicator of underlying health problems! Here are a few potential causes of weak sex drive in men.
Five common culprits of weak sex d... ››› more
- [02 June 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn