- Start your day with a cup of warm water with lemon for help with detoxifying, digestion and more!
- Adding lemon to a cup of warm water isn't only thirst-quenching - it's also tremendously nourishing! And a great wake-me-up first thing in the morning. Just what your mind and body needs, right?
A cup of warm lemon water in the morning will provide your body with a ton of vitamins, minerals and trace elements (which you absolutely need) that'll give you a natural energy boost. But this isn't th... ››› more
- [05 October 2017]
- Eat this to for a detoxified body on the inside and smoother, clearer skin on the outside!
- There are many benefits to starting your day with a healthy dose of greens. Some include increased energy, less stress, deeper sleep, better digestion, clearer skin and improved circulation.
The reason behind this? When you put cleansing greens into your body that are easy on your digestive system, your body doesn't have to work hard digesting them and can use more energy on getting harmful tox... ››› more
- [11 May 2017]
- Five tips to maintain your glow post-detox
- Detoxifying isn't a long term dietary plan, but a lot of planning goes into it. You have to ask yourself questions like: Which detox programme will you follow? When will you start? How long will you go for?
Whether you've just finished a really strict detox diet, added vegetable juices, done the Paleo thing or just gotten rid of all desserts for a month, you deserve a high-five! You're almost t... ››› more
- [07 March 2017]
- Five hidden toxins in your kitchen that are interfering with your hormones and disrupting your endocrine system
- We live in a very toxic world. And while it's impossible to avoid toxic exposure, it's possible to reduce your toxic burden. But where to start? In your kitchen, of course!
In your kitchen are lots of hidden toxins that are interfering with your hormones and disrupting your fragile endocrine system!
And I'm not only talking about sugar, processed foods and cleaning chemicals - how you cook a... ››› more
- [14 February 2017]
- How to tell if you have heavy metal and chemical toxicity plus tips to downsize your toxic burden
- You do everything right - you follow a clean diet rich in whole foods, especially fruits and vegetables, you drink plenty of clean, bottled water and you exercise as often as you can.
So why is it that you're still looking haggard, feeling fatigued and yielding such dismal results from your healthy lifestyle habits?
Before you take another sip of your fancy bottled water and tell me about h... ››› more
- [25 January 2017]
- Want to keep seeing and feeling the results of detoxing? Incorporate these six foods into your everyday diet!
- The term “detox” is on everyone's tongue. Everyone wants to feel energetic, slim and fabulous rather than moody, bloated, and nauseous, so they're willing to go on a juice cleanse for as long as they need to in order to reap the benefits of detoxing.
Here's something that majority of people don't know about detoxing, though - your body detoxifies itself naturally every single day through e... ››› more
- [17 January 2017]
- Get a jumpstart on losing extra kilos with these top six essential cleanse foods
- It's that time of year again when everybody wants to detox and slim down after a festive season filled with many overindulgences. But because so many foods feel refreshing and rejuvenating, figuring out which foods are best for a cleanse can be tricky...
So which foods are your best cleanse choices? Fresh fruits, raw vegetables and hot tea may come to mind, and with good reason - these foods ar... ››› more
- [04 January 2017]
- Three simple ways to keep your system clean and toxin-free (without going on a juice cleanse)
- The festive season is quickly coming to an end and right now you're probably thinking about jumping on the detox bandwagon. Forget juice cleanses that only leave you feeling hungry, angry and stressed out - there are simpler, more effective ways to keep your body clean!
Let's take a look at the two different kinds of toxins - tangible and intangible ones. Tangible toxins are related to what you... ››› more
- [29 December 2016]
- Consistently fatigued? Muscle pain? Bad breath? It's not ageing - you're surrounded by too many toxins
- Why is it that you feel like you lead a healthy life, but you simply don't feel energetic and vibrant? You have non-stop headaches, sore muscles, tummy troubles and are always irritable. Could it be ageing?
The answer is no. You're probably just surrounded by too many toxins...
These ailments affect many people in their day-to-day life. And while they may not seem serious, they kind of are ... ››› more
- [29 December 2016]
- Heavy metals, sex hormones and other things you didn't know trigger chronic fatigue
- If you're one of the 2.5 million people in South Africa who suffer from chronic fatigue, you're very familiar with the everyday struggle that is low vitality and waning energy levels...
While your doctor may tell you that you simply have to learn to live with your fatigue, Dr Evan Hirsch, an American doctor who specialises in fatigue and who suffered from chronic fatigue for five years himself,... ››› more
- [07 December 2016]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn