- Ringing in your ears? Try these natural remedies to silence your tinnitus!
- About one in ten people suffer from continuous sounds of ringing, buzzing, hissing or clicking in the ears, called Tinnitus. If you're one of them, you know there's no “mute” button.
And, there's no mistaking, it can be absolutely disabling for sufferers.
The good news is there are natural remedies that could silence the orchestra in your ears and finally bring you that much-wanted peac... ››› more
- [17 May 2018]
- Breakthrough: Small study finds that the “love hormone” may ease your tinnitus
- As many as one in ten people suffer from tinnitus, a condition that entails hearing ringing in your ears when there is none…
If you suffer from this bothersome condition and are looking for effective relief, you've come to the right place! A small preliminary study conducted by Brazilian researchers has just found that people who suffer from tinnitus may find relief by spray the oxytocin horm... ››› more
- [26 September 2016]
- The solution to at least 11 illnesses and ailments lies in the foods you eat
- If you suffer from:
· Joint pain;
· Chronic tinnitus;
· Heart palpitations; or
· Asthma; etc.
…it's because your body's trying to tell you you're lacking something important.
Your illness or ailment could be because you're not getting enough of one important mineral.
I'm talking about zinc.
Experts have found at least 1... ››› more
- [11 November 2014]
- There's an easy fix for the constant ringing in your ears - and it lies in this one common mineral
- One in five people suffer from tinnitus at some point in their lives. And while it's not something that greatly affects your overall health, it's still a debilitating condition.
Not only is there a constant noise like whistling, swishing or buzzing you have no other option but to listen to, it affects your ability to hear other sounds too.
And as common as it is, not many people know why i... ››› more
- [10 November 2014]
- Ditch the saltshaker if you suffer from tinnitus, say experts
- For years, researchers across the globe have campaigned to get people to eat less salt.
One of the reasons for this they say, it causes so many ailments. From high blood pressure and heart attacks to strokes and tinnitus.
And you can just imagine how the constant ringing - or thumping sounds - in your ears can be caused by blood rushing forcefully through your ear canals.
But there's... ››› more
- [19 September 2014]
- As if you needed another reason to drink coffee…
- If the first thing you do in the morning before you can even string a sentence together is to have a cup of coffee, you're in luck.
While you might be over the guilt that drinking coffee is a bad habit, you're still not 100% sure how good it is for you.
But trust us when we say there's a long list of health benefits in the caffeine in your coffee.
One thing you may not have known about... ››› more
- [21 August 2014]
- Use these three tips to stop your tinnitus coming back
- Tinnitus is uncomfortable, frustrating and just downright unpleasant. It ruins your concentration and interferes with everyday life!
And while it's a bothersome condition that may keep coming back, there are ways you can protect your ears and prevent it from doing this.
Use these tips to keep tinnitus from coming back to bother you...
Don't let tinnitus be the reason you can’t liv... ››› more
- [20 August 2014]
- Here's what to do if the constant ringing in your ears doesn't stop
- It's not clear why some people develop a ringing or noise in their ears without. It's a frustrating condition that can prevent you from living life as you should.
Sometimes there's no real medical concern when you suffer from this condition, known as tinnitus, but there are a number of instances where it's better to make an appointment with your doctor to see what's causing it.
You'll find... ››› more
- [20 August 2014]
- Suffer from tinnitus? Reduce your symptoms by avoiding these four things
- Life can be very frustrating when you suffer from tinnitus. The constant ringing in your ears can leave you unable to concentrate or hear properly.
Sometimes the cause is easily fixable, while other times you'll need to see a specialist to determine what the cause is.
If the condition doesn't resolve itself, you'll need to see a doctor so he can determine whether it's because of another un... ››› more
- [18 August 2014]
- Is tinnitus getting you down? Here are four ways to cope
- If your doctor hasn't been able to tell you what the cause of the constant ringing in your ears is, or he hasn't been able to tell you how to stop it, you're probably desperate for some help.
Unfortunately, a doctor may offer you no hope of relief, but in truth, there's something you can do about it.
While these four ways of helping you cope with your tinnitus won't make it go away complet... ››› more
- [18 August 2014]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn