- Struggling with stiff joints? These eight supplements can help...
- Whether because of an underlying medical condition such as rheumatoid arthritis or the result of an exercise-related injury, stiff joints can be difficult to tolerate and live with.
Even the tiniest bit of joint inflammation can have a major effect on mobility because the space between joints is so compact. While joint stiffness usually reduces over time as the injury heals and inflammation cal... ››› more
- [31 August 2017]
- Four fool-proof techniques to soothe stiff joints using essential oils
- Stiff joints may result from injuries, arthritis, rheumatism or by maintaining bad posture for long periods of time. Fortunately, essential oils can help soothe stiff joints thanks to their anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic and antispasmodic properties!
You can use essential oils individually or blended together to alleviate joint pain - plus, there are many different ways in which you can us... ››› more
- [27 June 2017]
- Sip your stiff joints into a state of relaxation with these herbs
- New workouts, a recently finished marathon, an extra-long weekend hike or even stressful days at the computer can lead to stiff joints!
Many people with stiff joints reach for over-the-counter-medication to help ease the pain when herbal tea is in fact one of the best remedies for stiff joints out there. Herbal tea lets you sip your stiff joints into a state of relaxation, healing support and p... ››› more
- [09 June 2017]
- Stiff joints? Here's what you should and shouldn't eat
- Stiff joints can be caused by injury and disease of your joints. But here's the good news: No matter the cause of your stiff joints, you can eat for healthy joints.
That's correct - by eating and avoiding certain foods, you can get your joints back in tip-top condition - no physical therapy or exercise necessary!
While certain foods protect your joints against arthritis, others can worsen j... ››› more
- [31 May 2017]
- Women with degenerative joint disease can benefit from this diet
- Wondering which diet is the best for degenerative joint disease if you're a woman? According to a recent study conducted by researchers at The Ohio State University in the USA, you can't go wrong with the anti-inflammatory diet.
The study found that the anti-inflammatory diet - which is characterised by ancient eating patterns rather than the overly processed, unbalanced diets of the West - com... ››› more
- [30 May 2017]
- Kiss your joint problems goodbye with a hint of ginger!
- Do you suffer from stiff, achy joints and are yet to find an all-natural solution to put the dreadful problem to an end? I can see you desperately nodding your head!
Funnily enough, one of the most effective remedies for joint problems is already sitting in your spice rack. Did you have any idea that ginger is in fact one of the most potential anti-inflammatories? It's true!
In fact, a recen... ››› more
- [02 June 2016]
- Say goodbye to back, joint and leg pain with this incredible recipe
- Some time ago, I read an advice of a military doctor about how to keep your joints in good condition and at the same time eliminate many of the problems associated with them. I checked it on myself, my friends and convinced myself that this recipe was really - a miracle!
If you have problems with pain in the joints, back, legs, or neck, this is the recipe for you!
The "miracle" recipe that h... ››› more
- [30 November 2015]
- Did your joint swelling and pain spring out of the blue? You could have lupus related joint pain!
- 95% of people with lupus experience joint pain. And more significantly, joint pain is usually the first symptom of lupus. So chances are, you won't know you're suffering from lupus when you experience joint swelling and pain. Here's how to tell if you have lupus…
Six symptoms of lupus
Lupus is an auto-immune disease. That means the immune system turns against and fights its own cells and ... ››› more
- [24 March 2014]
- Drink cranberry juice for breakfast and get rid of your stiff joints and muscle pain
- Do you wake up in the morning with stiff joints or muscle aches and pains?
If you do, start your day with cranberry juice and you'll soon start to feel less pain.
Sounds unbelievable? New research on cranberries shows this small red fruit acts just like aspirin in the body.
Cranberries – the side-effect-free aspirin
Regardless of what your doctor may tell you, aspirin isn’... ››› more
- [27 February 2014]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn