- Four sunburn remedies that instantly stop pain and prevent peeling
- The sun is out to play and it's bound to get you - whether you forget to pack your sunscreen or simply run out of it...
Because nothing ruins the fun like a bad sunburn, we're our top natural sunburn remedies. The best part is you probably already have them at home!
Four tricks to soothe sunburn
#1: Essential oils
They’re not called “essential” oils for no good reason – they’ve r... ››› more
- [30 December 2017]
- Detox your skin with these two kitchen cupboard ingredients
- You want to start taking better care of your skin, but monthly facials simply aren't in your budget. So what can you do?
We're sharing a very simple homemade lemon and honey face mask recipe that will leave your skin feeling refreshed, cleansed and intensely moisturised. Enjoy!
The skin benefits of lemon and honey
Lemons are packed with AHAs and BHAs, which help to remove dead skin cells to... ››› more
- [25 December 2017]
- Seven tips to spring clean your skincare routine
- Oh, spring... A season where we toss out the old to make room for the new. And it doesn't stop at deep-cleaning your apartment or swapping out your winter wear for lighter clothing… Your skincare routine needs a boost, too! Here are my expert tips for transitioning from winter to spring with fresh, beautiful skin.
#1: Toss out all your old and expired products
Spring cleaning is the perfe... ››› more
- [23 November 2017]
- You can moisturise and nourish your skin to give yourself a gorgeous winter glow using your favourite foods au naturel!
- The seasons are changing and you know what that means: It's time to give that exquisite epidermis of yours a much-needed makeover!
If you aren't a fan of slathering all sorts of chemical-laden products over your skin to achieve a refreshed, renewed complexion, not to worry - you can use your favourite foods instead.
That's right - by using your favourite foods au naturel on your skin, you'll... ››› more
- [02 May 2017]
- Olive oil can rob your body of antioxidants if you cook past its smoke point - but applied topically? Now we're talking!
- While oil was once considered a serious diet foe and complete beauty faux pass, more and more people from the health community are starting to recognise the remarkable benefits that healthy fats offer both inside and out.
One of the most popular oils is, of course, olive oil. But here's the thing: If you cook olive oil past its smoke point, it can rob your body of important antioxidants. Howeve... ››› more
- [20 April 2017]
- Did you know that THC is actually an antioxidant and helps fight skin ageing?
- The cannabis plant has been getting a lot of attention lately for its supposed health benefits. But here's one you probably haven't heard of yet: THC - the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana - is actually an antioxidant and thereby offers skin benefits.
Before you turn your nose up at this, hear me out. I'm not suggesting that you smoke marijuana for beautiful skin - we all know that smo... ››› more
- [06 April 2017]
- Five plants with super-soothing properties that can help heal skin disorders
- If the products in your skincare routine contain ingredients that you can't even pronounce, it's time to toss them!
While science has advanced over the years, natural remedies for healthy skin still endure. These ancient skincare remedies that have been passed down from generation to generation can massively improve your skin health
The best part? You don't need to look further than your ki... ››› more
- [30 March 2017]
- Breakthrough! Research confirms that carotenoids are better than melanin for glowing skin
- Are you longing for gorgeous, glowing skin? Then listen up!
While going for tanning bed sessions is a quick, easy way to get your glow on, it's no secret that they're bad news. Not only does the ultraviolet radiation from the lamps in tanning beds trigger signs of premature ageing like wrinkles, sagginess and spots, it can even cause skin cancer!
Still not convinced? Read on to find out what... ››› more
- [29 March 2017]
- This common, nourishing supplement will tone, smooth and moisturise your skin after just one use
- If there's one supplement that skincare enthusiasts are all praising right now, it's seaweed. The common, nourishing remedy feeds your face to tone, smooth and moisturise your skin almost instantly!
Seaweed is nothing new in skincare, though -it's a well-known spa treatment. One you can create for yourself at home with little effort, in fact!
Creating your own seaweed skin treatments is an e... ››› more
- [17 March 2017]
- This first-of-its-kind electronic measures your sun exposure to protect your skin from the sun's penetrating rays
- By now you know about all the skin health problems that are associated with sun exposure - skin ageing, wrinkling, sunburns and skin cancer to name a few. leading pharmacies.
To help protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays, French cosmetics giant L'Oreal is launching a first-of-its-kind electronic to help you measure how much sun exposure you're actually getting. Keep reading for the fu... ››› more
- [16 March 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn