- Seven tips to spring clean your skincare routine
- Oh, spring... A season where we toss out the old to make room for the new. And it doesn't stop at deep-cleaning your apartment or swapping out your winter wear for lighter clothing… Your skincare routine needs a boost, too! Here are my expert tips for transitioning from winter to spring with fresh, beautiful skin.
#1: Toss out all your old and expired products
Spring cleaning is the perfe... ››› more
- [23 November 2017]
- You can moisturise and nourish your skin to give yourself a gorgeous winter glow using your favourite foods au naturel!
- The seasons are changing and you know what that means: It's time to give that exquisite epidermis of yours a much-needed makeover!
If you aren't a fan of slathering all sorts of chemical-laden products over your skin to achieve a refreshed, renewed complexion, not to worry - you can use your favourite foods instead.
That's right - by using your favourite foods au naturel on your skin, you'll... ››› more
- [02 May 2017]
- Did you know that THC is actually an antioxidant and helps fight skin ageing?
- The cannabis plant has been getting a lot of attention lately for its supposed health benefits. But here's one you probably haven't heard of yet: THC - the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana - is actually an antioxidant and thereby offers skin benefits.
Before you turn your nose up at this, hear me out. I'm not suggesting that you smoke marijuana for beautiful skin - we all know that smo... ››› more
- [06 April 2017]
- Five plants with super-soothing properties that can help heal skin disorders
- If the products in your skincare routine contain ingredients that you can't even pronounce, it's time to toss them!
While science has advanced over the years, natural remedies for healthy skin still endure. These ancient skincare remedies that have been passed down from generation to generation can massively improve your skin health
The best part? You don't need to look further than your ki... ››› more
- [30 March 2017]
- Breakthrough! Research confirms that carotenoids are better than melanin for glowing skin
- Are you longing for gorgeous, glowing skin? Then listen up!
While going for tanning bed sessions is a quick, easy way to get your glow on, it's no secret that they're bad news. Not only does the ultraviolet radiation from the lamps in tanning beds trigger signs of premature ageing like wrinkles, sagginess and spots, it can even cause skin cancer!
Still not convinced? Read on to find out what... ››› more
- [29 March 2017]
- This common, nourishing supplement will tone, smooth and moisturise your skin after just one use
- If there's one supplement that skincare enthusiasts are all praising right now, it's seaweed. The common, nourishing remedy feeds your face to tone, smooth and moisturise your skin almost instantly!
Seaweed is nothing new in skincare, though -it's a well-known spa treatment. One you can create for yourself at home with little effort, in fact!
Creating your own seaweed skin treatments is an e... ››› more
- [17 March 2017]
- Three foods that feed your face and fight age-related damage, according to a board-certified dermatologist
- Did you know that some foods are packed with powerhouse nutrients that help keen your skin smooth, supple and glowing, all while fighting age-related damage?
According to Nicholas Perricone, MD, a board-certified dermatologist and author of Ageless Face, Ageless Mind, these are three foods you should be eating and smoothing on to save your skin!
Three foods that save your skin both ways
... ››› more
- [13 March 2017]
- Is aloe worth a try if you have psoriasis - the chronic autoimmune disease that causes reddened, scaly skin eruptions?
- If you suffer from the chronic autoimmune disease known as psoriasis, which causes red, raised, scaly patches to appear on your skin, we can bet you've tried all of the topical steroid creams under the sun to soothe your skin.
While most topical steroid creams are costly and sometimes even ineffective, aloe may be a more affordable, effective solution to keeping psoriasis at bay.
For many ye... ››› more
- [06 March 2017]
- Four homegrown remedies that will take down angry inflammation and make your pimples vanish overnight
- Pimples can creep up on you at any age... yes, even after 30!
If you're the kind of person who'll cancel plans because of a breakout, I bet you're begging to know - “is there a way to make pimples vanish overnight?” The answer? Yes, absolutely!
While there are lots of topical treatments you can use to treat pimples, I personally find that natural remedies for the best to totally eradicat... ››› more
- [22 February 2017]
- Try your hand at making your own pomegranate skincare to renew and soften your skin
- In Ayurveda, it's believed that pomegranates are an excellent fruit for achieving the perfect mind-body balance. Yes, this is exactly why practitioners use it for traditional remedies and have been doing so for thousands of years!
If you'd like to reap the anti-ageing and skincare benefits of pomegranates, you'll be happy to know that you can do so at home. There are so many pomegranate skincar... ››› more
- [21 February 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn