- Seven tips to spring clean your skincare routine
- Oh, spring... A season where we toss out the old to make room for the new. And it doesn't stop at deep-cleaning your apartment or swapping out your winter wear for lighter clothing… Your skincare routine needs a boost, too! Here are my expert tips for transitioning from winter to spring with fresh, beautiful skin.
#1: Toss out all your old and expired products
Spring cleaning is the perfe... ››› more
- [23 November 2017]
- This vitamin-rich remedy can replace your entire skincare routine!
- My mother and I are many years apart. Over the years, we've had disagreements on many things... from dating to fashion sense. But there's one thing we've never butted heads on: The importance of looking after your skin!
Throughout my teenage years, my mom would always remind me to slather on SPF before heading outdoors, wash my face before bed and go make-up free as often as possible. Mind you,... ››› more
- [24 October 2016]
- Put an end to your skin troubles - from eczema flare-ups to hormonal breakouts - with this four-step detox plan
- Eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, acne, shingles… these are just a few common skin problems in adults. And it's safe to say that no matter the problem, irritated, itchy and inflamed skin is certainly no fun!
With summer almost here, I'm sure you want to clear up your skin and get it in tiptop condition for the new season ahead. So how do you do it? Instead of slathering on harsh, chemical-filled cl... ››› more
- [14 September 2016]
- Ten essential rules for younger-looking skin
- When it comes to achieving your healthiest, most radiant complexion, it can be tricky to know which steps to take. I get it - there's so much information out there on skincare, and a lot of it's conflicting.
Over the last four, as I've studied the skin and the best ways to keep it gorgeous, I've discovered what I believe are ten essential skin care rules that everyone should know.
Live by t... ››› more
- [29 February 2016]
- Try this refreshing rosewater and kombucha skin toner
- I love treating my skin with all-natural, homemade cleansers and toners. This rosewater and kombucha toners is one of my favourites! It's so refreshing, and leaves your skin looking and feeling fabulous.
Rosewater is commonly used in Turkish, Greek and Middle Eastern cuisine (think absolutely scrumptious baklava!). Therefore, you'll be able to find bottles of rosewater at Mediterranean grocers.... ››› more
- [24 November 2015]
- Here's how long you need to stick to a skincare routine before you start seeing results
- It can be really frustrating when you're excited to try a new skincare product, but it doesn't live up to its hype straight away, right? Well, good things come to those who wait, experts say.
So how long before you should give a product the heave-ho? You see, it all depends on the skin issues you're looking to treat. Let me tell you more.
How long it takes to treat these five common skin pro... ››› more
- [23 September 2015]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn