- Feed your face with these three skin-saving foods
- What if I told you that your local supermarket stocks foods that contain powerhouse nutrients that keep your skin supple and smooth, and help fight age-related damage? Well, it's true!
Wondering which foods to eat and what to smooth onto your skin? The following three foods work both ways - check them out…
Three foods that will take your skin health to the next level
Str... ››› more
- [05 December 2017]
- Eat this to for a detoxified body on the inside and smoother, clearer skin on the outside!
- There are many benefits to starting your day with a healthy dose of greens. Some include increased energy, less stress, deeper sleep, better digestion, clearer skin and improved circulation.
The reason behind this? When you put cleansing greens into your body that are easy on your digestive system, your body doesn't have to work hard digesting them and can use more energy on getting harmful tox... ››› more
- [11 May 2017]
- The super skin benefits that chia seeds offer - from fighting free radicals to boosting cell turnover
- It's believed that the ancient Aztecs and Mayans filled up on chia seeds before they headed into battle. So how are these tiny seeds still relevant today when we're not preparing to do battle?
You've probably heard that this superfood packs a serious punch of nutrition. Brimming with fibre, protein, omega-3 fatty acids and various micronutrients, chia seeds are excellent for many aspects of you... ››› more
- [08 May 2017]
- Want to achieve radiant skin and improve your overall health while you're at it? Eat these four surprising foods
- If you want to feel good, look good and stay balanced, you've got to go back to basics, according to Lily Kunin, a New York City-based health coach.
Think about what makes you feel good: Is it eating a nutritious breakfast every morning? How about snacking on foods that ease stress and fuel your brain?
For Kunin, putting her most beautifully glowing self forward and staying balanced means ea... ››› more
- [03 May 2017]
- Probiotics may be a solution to your most frustrating skin woes and the secret to a flawless complexion
- For years, you've been taking probiotics in oral capsules to keep your gut healthy. But you may have realised while shopping lately that bacteria has made its way onto the skincare shelves in the form of face washes, toners and masks infused with probiotics.
At first, it may seem counterproductive since you use skincare products to remove dirt, bacteria and germs from your skin. But probiotics ... ››› more
- [28 April 2017]
- Five plants with super-soothing properties that can help heal skin disorders
- If the products in your skincare routine contain ingredients that you can't even pronounce, it's time to toss them!
While science has advanced over the years, natural remedies for healthy skin still endure. These ancient skincare remedies that have been passed down from generation to generation can massively improve your skin health
The best part? You don't need to look further than your ki... ››› more
- [30 March 2017]
- This first-of-its-kind electronic measures your sun exposure to protect your skin from the sun's penetrating rays
- By now you know about all the skin health problems that are associated with sun exposure - skin ageing, wrinkling, sunburns and skin cancer to name a few. leading pharmacies.
To help protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays, French cosmetics giant L'Oreal is launching a first-of-its-kind electronic to help you measure how much sun exposure you're actually getting. Keep reading for the fu... ››› more
- [16 March 2017]
- Aching for supple, bouncy skin? Want to speed up healing of skin disorders? You need carrot seed oil in your skincare routine
- You know that the carrot is one of the most nutritious vegetables you can eat. Brimming with beta-carotene, vitamins A, B8, C and K, fibre, iron, potassium, copper, manganese and pantothenic acid, the common veggie offers a host of health-promoting, rejuvenating properties! But carrot seed oil is something different…
Carrot seed oil is derived from the seeds of the carrot's wild ancestor tha... ››› more
- [16 March 2017]
- Cutting, burning or freezing skin tags isn't the only way to get rid of them - give this cheap, readily available remedy a try...
- If you're overweight or diabetic - or both - chances are you have skin tags, also called acrochordons. The small, flesh-coloured growths may be benign, but one thing's for sure - they can be very irritating, uncomfortable and even embarrassing!
Most commonly found under the armpits, on the neck and in other body folds, skin tags don't require treatment. But if you'd like to get rid of them, you... ››› more
- [13 March 2017]
- Three foods that feed your face and fight age-related damage, according to a board-certified dermatologist
- Did you know that some foods are packed with powerhouse nutrients that help keen your skin smooth, supple and glowing, all while fighting age-related damage?
According to Nicholas Perricone, MD, a board-certified dermatologist and author of Ageless Face, Ageless Mind, these are three foods you should be eating and smoothing on to save your skin!
Three foods that save your skin both ways
... ››› more
- [13 March 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn