- Three unexpected reasons why your sexual desire is suffering
- If you think there's such thing as a ‘normal' libido, well, you're wrong.
In fact, some researchers have argued that the current cultural fascination with sexual desire - and stuff that can heat it up or cool it down - is fuelled by drug-makers increasing consumer concern about disorders that don't even exist!
That may be a bit of an exaggeration. Either way, there's no doubt that some pe... ››› more
- [07 December 2017]
- Breakthrough: Study links sleep disturbance during menopause to lower levels of sexual satisfaction
- If you're a woman with menopause, you're all too familiar with sleep disturbance and how it can create an array of adverse health outcomes including depression, hypertension and heart disease.
A new study published in Menopause, the journal of The North American Menopause Society (NAMS), shows that sleep problems are also tied to lower levels of sexual satisfaction.
Could this be the reason... ››› more
- [12 May 2017]
- Four fool-proof tips to reignite your love life and enjoy honeymoon sex every night
- Imagine you could enjoy honeymoon sex every night... It sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? Well, it's not.
Here's a little secret: What makes you feel emotionally secure isn't always what turns you on sexually. In other words, instead of looking to meet your emotional needs, you must take responsibility of your own sexual desire if you want to reignite your love life.
Ready to get start... ››› more
- [03 May 2017]
- You're not alone! Up to 75% of women also suffer from low sexual desire - and it's actually a medical condition
- After a long day, you arrive home and your partner wants to have sex. But if you're honest with yourself, you're just not feeling up to it. You blame the same libido-squashing culprit as you did last night - you're feeling downright exhausted. Soon enough, you begin asking yourself, “Is this normal?”
The answer is yes - it's totally normal. In fact, research shows that up to 75% of women su... ››› more
- [28 April 2017]
- Doctor shares the four sex myths you shouldn't buy into
- It's normal to wonder if everyone, except you and your beloved partner, is enjoying lots of perfect sex. But what's the real answer here?
According to Jennifer Berman, MD, the director of the Berman Women's Wellness Center in Los Angeles and the author of For Women Only, a healthy sex life doesn't necessarily mean earth-shattering orgasms every day.
That's right - your sex life may just be ... ››› more
- [19 April 2017]
- This is how sugar wrecks a woman's sex drive, according to an American doctor
- If you're a woman with low sex drive or who's barely ever “in the mood”, you're probably desperate seeking out ways to fix your libido-crashing mood disorders.
While it may seem like a complicated problem to approach, according to Mark Hyman, American physician and founder of the UltraWellness Center in Lenox, Massachusetts in the USA, it's as simple as cutting sugar out of your diet.
K... ››› more
- [04 April 2017]
- Three daily stresses and distractions that can cause a loss of libido (plus how to reset your sex drive)
- When it comes to hot, amazing sex, the most important thing is, of course, a burning desire to do the deed. But as you get older, you'll notice that your sexual desire isn't what it used to be.
Whereas you used to feel up to it every second day, you may now only feel up to it once or twice a week - if that! The reason for this? Well, there are a number of daily stresses and distractions that c... ››› more
- [27 March 2017]
- The secret to powering up digestion, protecting against mental health disorders and having a steamy sex life after 40 lies in THIS essential mineral!
- If you aren't familiar with how important the essential mineral, zinc is to your health, it's about time you find out. One of the top healing minerals out there, zinc is handy for everything from powering up your immune system and relieving digestive problems, to healing inflammatory skin conditions and fighting off mental health disorders.
If you're sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, op... ››› more
- [24 March 2017]
- Five foods that can really boost your sex life
- You've heard about how certain foods can influence your sex life - but do they really work? The answer is yes.
Let me explain it from a yogic perspective: Some foods contain a dosha (AKA an energy or quality) that has a special effect on your body and on those unseen energies that can make you irresistible to someone.
Simply put, some foods were just created with the ability to enhance the ... ››› more
- [06 September 2016]
- Get your wife to bed early tonight and you'll get lucky tomorrow night
- A new study shows how women, who get enough sleep, have a heightened sex drive, says WebMD.com.
And it's for this reason, you should give your wife a night off and let her go to bed early. It might be just what she needs to boost her libido, which means you'll get lucky!
Read on below to uncover what the researchers found…
Don’t bug your wife for sex tonight, let her sleep on it…
... ››› more
- [25 March 2015]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn