- Seven tips to spring clean your skincare routine
- Oh, spring... A season where we toss out the old to make room for the new. And it doesn't stop at deep-cleaning your apartment or swapping out your winter wear for lighter clothing… Your skincare routine needs a boost, too! Here are my expert tips for transitioning from winter to spring with fresh, beautiful skin.
#1: Toss out all your old and expired products
Spring cleaning is the perfe... ››› more
- [23 November 2017]
- Probiotics may be a solution to your most frustrating skin woes and the secret to a flawless complexion
- For years, you've been taking probiotics in oral capsules to keep your gut healthy. But you may have realised while shopping lately that bacteria has made its way onto the skincare shelves in the form of face washes, toners and masks infused with probiotics.
At first, it may seem counterproductive since you use skincare products to remove dirt, bacteria and germs from your skin. But probiotics ... ››› more
- [28 April 2017]
- Is aloe worth a try if you have psoriasis - the chronic autoimmune disease that causes reddened, scaly skin eruptions?
- If you suffer from the chronic autoimmune disease known as psoriasis, which causes red, raised, scaly patches to appear on your skin, we can bet you've tried all of the topical steroid creams under the sun to soothe your skin.
While most topical steroid creams are costly and sometimes even ineffective, aloe may be a more affordable, effective solution to keeping psoriasis at bay.
For many ye... ››› more
- [06 March 2017]
- A doctor shares four science-backed ways to treat psoriatic arthritis naturally
- Psoriatic arthritis is an inflammatory type of arthritis that's associated with skin psoriasis. And, if you don't control the inflammation, it can cause swelling and joint pain that can lead to damage of your joints!
While conventional drugs are proven to delay damage from psoriatic arthritis, there's little research on natural treatments for the condition.
However, according to Guy Fiocco, ... ››› more
- [06 February 2017]
- Add these four foods to your diet to prevent psoriasis flare-ups
- Psoriasis is a skin condition that occurs when your skin cells replicate too quickly, resulting in dry, itchy whitish scales. If you suffer from psoriasis, you're probably hoping that one day you'll find a solution to relieving and healing your skin...
Here's the good news - by simply adding a few skin-loving foods to your diet, you'll be well on your way to preventing psoriasis flare-ups and h... ››› more
- [12 December 2016]
- Sick of psoriasis, eczema and rosacea? These five essential oils calm inflammatory skin diseases
- Millions of people suffer from inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, acne, ongoing redness, contact dermatitis, excessive dryness or flakiness and persistent burning and stinging sensations.
Yes, this means that the average person is likely to be experiencing some issues with his or her skin...
While the symptoms of inflammatory skin conditions like these all largely... ››› more
- [16 November 2016]
- How to deep clean your skin without stripping away moisture (it couldn't be easier!)
- Do you suffer from irritated or blemished skin? Do you struggle to deep clean your skin without stripping away moisture? Luckily, there are two natural incredible remedies that can help with that: Thyme and raw honey!
Thyme is renowned for its powerful antibacterial properties, which makes it suitable for treating skin conditions of all sorts; from blemishes to acne. Raw honey, on the other han... ››› more
- [29 September 2016]
- Put an end to your skin troubles - from eczema flare-ups to hormonal breakouts - with this four-step detox plan
- Eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, acne, shingles… these are just a few common skin problems in adults. And it's safe to say that no matter the problem, irritated, itchy and inflamed skin is certainly no fun!
With summer almost here, I'm sure you want to clear up your skin and get it in tiptop condition for the new season ahead. So how do you do it? Instead of slathering on harsh, chemical-filled cl... ››› more
- [14 September 2016]
- Suffer from psoriasis? Coconut oil is al you need to treat it!
- Are you looking for a gentle, effective psoriasis remedy? Good, then you've come to the right place!
When I started to get bad psoriasis on my scalp, there was only one thing I could use that would make my day as painless as possible - virgin organic coconut oil.
Only for the flavoursome, sweet-smelling coconut oil, I would've shelled out tons of my hard-earned money on useless topical treat... ››› more
- [18 July 2016]
- Ten essential rules for younger-looking skin
- When it comes to achieving your healthiest, most radiant complexion, it can be tricky to know which steps to take. I get it - there's so much information out there on skincare, and a lot of it's conflicting.
Over the last four, as I've studied the skin and the best ways to keep it gorgeous, I've discovered what I believe are ten essential skin care rules that everyone should know.
Live by t... ››› more
- [29 February 2016]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn