- PCOC boosts your risk of type 2 diabetes at an earlier age
- Women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) have a higher risk of developing type 2 diabetes and are diagnosed with the condition at an earlier age, a new study has found.
This is the first time research has found a link between PCOS and type 2 diabetes. Keep reading for the full findings, as published in the Endocrine Society's Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism.
PCOS is one of ... ››› more
- [24 April 2018]
- Seven simple tricks to keep your blood sugar, eicosanoids and hormones in balance
- When you leave insulin, eicosanoids and oestrogen imbalances untreated, not only do you experience weight problems, night sweats, mood changes and sleep problems, you also set the stage for serious conditions like arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease and breast cancer.
If you're a perimenopausal woman, I'm talking to you - and I hope I've got your attention now! It's time to take contr... ››› more
- [15 August 2016]
- Five healthy foods that can trigger a hormonal imbalance
- Are you looking to fix your hormones and get back on track? Well, then, you've come to the right place!
I'm sharing five "healthy" foods that can actually make your hormonal issues far worse. That's right - although touted healthy, the following five foods can actually sabotage your best efforts to overcome PCOS symptoms.
Five foods that can mess with your hormones
If you're... ››› more
- [05 July 2016]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn