- The germs in your mouth can affect your pancreatic cancer risk!
- Findings presented at the annual meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research last year revealed a link between certain mouth germs and a heightened risk of pancreatic cancer.
“We identified two types of bacteria that are associated with a higher risk for pancreatic cancer and have been tied in the past to such diseases as periodontitis, or inflammation of the gums,” explained le... ››› more
- [06 November 2017]
- Slow down pancreatic cancer progression with this drug
- Pancreatic cancer can be difficult to treat. But researchers have determined that adding the experimental drug known as PEGPH20 to a standard chemotherapy regimen pay provide metastatic pancreatic cancer patients a long period before their cancer progresses.
These findings come as a result of a randomised, controlled clinical trial led by Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center faculty member, S... ››› more
- [13 June 2017]
- The deadly pancreas killer that modern medicine can't catch…
- Expert's estimate that the pancreatic cancer death rate is up there with lung, breast and prostate cancer… For a few reasons…
The first and most frightening is the 3% survival rate. This means by the time your doctor diagnoses you, you already running out of time that's if they ever find the cancer… 75% of pancreatic cancer patients don't even survive the first year after diagnosis.
Se... ››› more
- [17 November 2014]
- Researchers discover aspirin may help prevent cancer of the pancreas…
- With the survival rate for pancreatic cancer being less than 5%, researchers are desperate to find a way to prevent this deadly disease.
Recently, researchers at Yale University ran a study that suggests low-dose aspirin could reduce your risk for pancreatic cancer.
Here are the details of the study…
*********** Recommended Product ************
5 Things You MUST Know About Cancer Rig... ››› more
- [29 June 2014]
- Scientists discover new vaccine treatment for pancreatic tumours
- Pancreatic cancer typically doesn't respond to treatment. So, surgery is often the only option for these patients.
But sadly, 80% of pancreatic cancer patients who undergo surgery relapse and die within five years.
Now Cancer Immunology Research journal says a new study involving a vaccine may have tipped the scales the other way.
Let's take a look…
*********** Recommended Product **... ››› more
- [19 June 2014]
- Breaking news: The bitter cure for pancreatic cancer that's hiding in your cupboard!
- Pancreatic cancer has an exceptionally high mortality rate, with the five-year survival rate as low as 6% after diagnosis. And up to now, a pancreatic cancer diagnosis has been as good as a death sentence. Even Apple CEO Steve Jobs died from pancreatic cancer in 2011. But a ground-breaking new study shows what you eat really could cure cancer, especially if you focus on this new ‘superfood'!
... ››› more
- [14 March 2013]
- Your oral health could be putting you at risk for cancer
- Regardless of how many times you brush your teeth, “the modern mouth exists in a permanent disease state,” reports latest health update in MedicalNewsToday. According to the findings of a study published in Nature Genetics, by hampering the growth of oral bacteria in our mouths, our diets are actually putting us in greater danger of developing diseases like cancer. Read on to find out what you... ››› more
- [20 February 2013]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn