- Why you might experience painful bloating after eating carbs
- Tucking into a big bowl of pasta feels amazing - but the painful bloating afterward? Not so much!
There are a number of reasons you might experience bloating after eating carbohydrates - in some cases it's as simple as making a too-rapid change to your diet, while in others it may signal an underlying medical condition.
Read on for some not-so-serious reasons why your stomach may be swelling... ››› more
- [14 November 2017]
- These four foods cause painful bloating - stay away!
- Painful bloating is the pits. You wake up with a flat tummy, but as the day progresses, your belly starts feeling full and tight. By the end of the day, it's so swollen that you look like you're pregnant and can barely button up your pants!
There are many potential causes of this super-uncomfortable condition, ranging from overeating and hormonal changes, to constipation and irritable bowel syn... ››› more
- [28 September 2017]
- Sip on these juices and say bye-bye to painful bloating and gas!
- Your stomach is one of your most sensitive body parts. When you eat foods that irritate it or have premenstrual syndrome, it can easily get inflamed or bloated. You may even experience constipation or gas.
In addition to being uncomfortable and embarrassing, painful bloating and gas can make you appear as if you've gained several extra kilos!
The good news is that you don't have to wait fo... ››› more
- [25 August 2017]
- Eliminate painful bloating with these foods recommended by doctors
- Bloat may be something you suffer from regularly, or a result of an overindulgent weekend. Either way, it's safe to say that nobody like that too-full belly feeling!
The next time you're experiencing painful bloating, turn to one of these four foods that doctors recommend...
Four foods that banish painful bloating
The top food that eliminates painful bloating? Ginger, of course... ››› more
- [07 July 2017]
- Relieve painful bloating with these home remedies!
- While bloating is very common, painful bloating can also be a sign of more serious health problems such as lactose intolerance, celiac disease, gastro oesophageal reflux disease or irritable bowel syndrome.
If you think you may be suffering from one of these gut problems, don't fret - you can easily reverse over time them by tweaking your diet and lifestyle. In the meantime, you can relieve the... ››› more
- [13 June 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn