- The one ingredient missing from your Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment plan
- There are three permanent items in your life as a Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) sufferer:
1. The heat or cold pack;
2. Your pain killers; and
3. The cortisone cream.
But, as long as you've been suffering with this autoimmune disease, there's been something missing.
Today, I want to tell you about it. It's a natural compound that, the longer you use, the less you'll have to... ››› more
- [27 January 2016]
- A brief look at the health benefits of omega 3, 6 and 9
- You've all heard that fatty acids are beneficial to your health.
Omega 3, 6 and 9 are known to be the most important fatty acids for human health.
They help your body in its natural growth while helping your immune system at the same time to keep you protected from a number of diseases.
However, our body doesn't produce fatty acids on its own, and therefore the intake of food rich in ... ››› more
- [17 June 2015]
- Here's one easy way to keep toxins from ruining your health…
- From sitting in traffic, to using chemical cleaning products and cosmetics, you expose your body to a million different types of toxins every day.
And while your body is able to fight the toxins to a certain degree, it probably needs a bit of help to do an efficient enough job.
But there's one simple way to do just that.
Read on to find out what it is…
Eating fatty fish can be jus... ››› more
- [21 April 2015]
- Improve your eyesight with these four essential vitamins
- Estimates by the World Health Organisation (WHO) suggest that globally 285 million people are visually impaired. 39 million are blind and 246 have low vision. The good news is you can avoid being another statistic. Read on to discover the four essential vitamins to help improve your vision.
“For many of us, our eyesight changes as we grow older and just as other age-related conditions can be ... ››› more
- [27 January 2015]
- You know omega 3s are good for you. But do you know just HOW good they are?
- Adding fatty fish, avos and other healthy fats to your diet is an essential part of a well-balanced and healthy life.
And you know that these types of fats play an important role in your heart health and general body functions.
But what about your brain?
It helps that aspect of your health too.
In fact, taking fish oil supplements is one of the best ways to boost your brainpower an... ››› more
- [14 January 2015]
- If you don't eat the right type of omegas, you could end up with heart disease
- Nowadays, omega 3 fatty acids are a household name.
They're an essential part of your health and play a major role in maintaining every cell in your body.
If you currently eat a healthy portion of omega 3s every day, well done! You're doing your overall health a huge favour and you're lowering your risk of heart disease.
But this health boost can be undone if you're also eating too man... ››› more
- [21 October 2014]
- Protect yourself from hearing loss by adding this one type of food to your diet
- So many things that are part of your every day life put you at risk of horrific and chronic illnesses.
And it's not only your heart, lungs and other major organs you should worry about!
Think about your ears? Have you ever thought about what you'd do if you lost your ability to hear?
Surely your entire life would come crashing down!
And its simple things you do without thinking tha... ››› more
- [14 October 2014]
- Eat THIS type of fat to lower your diabetes risk
- There are a growing number of people who suffer from type 2 diabetes around the world.
And it's such a big health problem in Finland, that researchers decided they needed to find something that would help.
That's why they spent 20 years studying 2,200 men to see how they lowered their risk of this deadly disease through their diet.
After they sorted the men and their diets according to... ››› more
- [04 September 2014]
- Teenage boy makes full recovery from traumatic brain injury
- When a teenager in California sustained a brutal brain injury in a hit and run incident, his parents didn't give up when doctors told them to “just wait it out”. 16 months after the accident, the teenager is recovering at home, with no signs of the injuries he should have died from. Was it the fish oil his parents fed him through his feeding tubes?
A 16 year old boy underwent multiple surge... ››› more
- [31 January 2014]
- Omega 6 vs. Omega 3: How too much of one could be ruining your health!
- You're well aware of your body's need to get enough of those fatty acids Omega 3 and 6. And you're probably one of many who take supplements of each just to ensure you're getting enough. Even if you're getting a little over the required dose, you probably think getting too much of something so healthy can't be bad for you, right? Unfortunately, that's not the case…
Your body needs Omega 3 and... ››› more
- [06 January 2014]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn