- Revealed: What you put in your mouth can help prevent oral cancer…
- Oral cancer came to the forefront in June, when Michael Douglas went public with the reason behind his throat cancer. That's surprising considering around 4,722 people in South Africa are diagnosed with oral cancer every year. Don't become a statistic! Put this on your dinner plate to protect yourself…
Oral cancer is the name for the group of cancers that occur in the head and neck. It includ... ››› more
- [12 September 2013]
- Two servings a week slashes breast cancer risk by 14%
- News today is - you don't need a knife to conquer breast cancer for good… But you may need a fork.
That's because according to new research from China, beating breast cancer may be as easy as eating a serving of salmon, tuna or sardines. Breast cancer is the most commonly occurring cancer. It’s also the leading cause of cancer death among women. If proven preventive measures aren’t implem... ››› more
- [20 August 2013]
- Breaking news: Include fish oil capsules as part of your diabetes-prevention plan!
- Remaining active and eating a healthy diet are two of the best publicised ways to prevent diabetes. But a new study shows you can further reduce your risk of developing diabetes, simply by taking fish oil capsules! Read on to discover the new health benefits of omega-3 fatty acid-rich fish oil capsules and how to get the same health benefits from eating more oily fish.
Fish oil capsules ... ››› more
- [23 May 2013]
- Grandma was right about the cod liver oil… here's the secret to adding years to your life!
- According to the latest statistics, the average life expectancy in South Africa is just 50 years. Leading a healthy lifestyle has been proven again and again as the best way to live longer. Now, research shows that all you need to do is eat oily fish twice a day to live years longer!
The average South African male can now expect to live to 50.34 years, with the average South African female reac... ››› more
- [03 April 2013]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn