- Hectic menopause symptoms? It could be your heart!
- A recent study published in Menopause, the journal of the North American Menopause Society found that the more severe your menopause symptoms, the higher your risk for heart attack.
Keep reading for more... This study should encourage doctors to pay closer attention to menopausal symptoms...
The study was led by Kerrie Moreau of the University of Colorado School of Medicine. To reach the... ››› more
- [25 July 2018]
- Can't heal hypothyroidism? Menopause symptoms getting worse? These tiny glands may be to blame…
- We so often talk about organs like the kidneys, liver and complete lifecycle of the human egg and overlook the two tiny glands located above each kidney that produce a number of important hormones: The adrenals.
Your doctor probably talks to you about your adrenals as much as he does about your spleen. That's to say, he probably gives them close to no attention. So why is this scary? For starte... ››› more
- [15 May 2017]
- Breakthrough: Study links sleep disturbance during menopause to lower levels of sexual satisfaction
- If you're a woman with menopause, you're all too familiar with sleep disturbance and how it can create an array of adverse health outcomes including depression, hypertension and heart disease.
A new study published in Menopause, the journal of The North American Menopause Society (NAMS), shows that sleep problems are also tied to lower levels of sexual satisfaction.
Could this be the reason... ››› more
- [12 May 2017]
- Four fool-proof tips to reignite your love life and enjoy honeymoon sex every night
- Imagine you could enjoy honeymoon sex every night... It sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? Well, it's not.
Here's a little secret: What makes you feel emotionally secure isn't always what turns you on sexually. In other words, instead of looking to meet your emotional needs, you must take responsibility of your own sexual desire if you want to reignite your love life.
Ready to get start... ››› more
- [03 May 2017]
- You're not alone! Up to 75% of women also suffer from low sexual desire - and it's actually a medical condition
- After a long day, you arrive home and your partner wants to have sex. But if you're honest with yourself, you're just not feeling up to it. You blame the same libido-squashing culprit as you did last night - you're feeling downright exhausted. Soon enough, you begin asking yourself, “Is this normal?”
The answer is yes - it's totally normal. In fact, research shows that up to 75% of women su... ››› more
- [28 April 2017]
- Warning signs that your hormones are wreaking havoc on your mood, skin, hair and mind
- Something's not right. You just don't feel at home in your body anymore. You're sleeping less and eating more and feeling tired, bloated and cranky has become your default mode. Does this sound familiar?
Don't fret - most people have similar complaints. The signs and symptoms may vary, but there's a common denominator here… out-of-whack hormones!
Fortunately, by familiarising yourself wi... ››› more
- [02 March 2017]
- Premenopausal and having hot flashes during the night? This is what you may be headed for
- Perimenopause - the period of a woman's life shortly before menopause occurs - is downright draining...
Chronic fatigue, irregular periods, low sex drive, breast tenderness and hot flashes are just a few common symptoms of perimenopause. But just because these symptoms are normal doesn't mean that you shouldn't take them seriously!
In fact, if you're premenopausal and are having hot flashes ... ››› more
- [02 February 2017]
- Seven simple tricks to keep your blood sugar, eicosanoids and hormones in balance
- When you leave insulin, eicosanoids and oestrogen imbalances untreated, not only do you experience weight problems, night sweats, mood changes and sleep problems, you also set the stage for serious conditions like arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease and breast cancer.
If you're a perimenopausal woman, I'm talking to you - and I hope I've got your attention now! It's time to take contr... ››› more
- [15 August 2016]
- Here's why Sepia officinalis is a top natural remedy for hormonal problems in women
- Are you a woman who suffers from regular hormone imbalances? I'm talking about everything from hormonal breakouts to mood swings to hot flushes…
If you are, you'll be thrilled to know that there's in fact a natural remedy out there that can really help you with all of these dreadful hormone-related symptoms you're suffering - it's Sepia officinalis.
Sepia, derived from ink secreted by the... ››› more
- [07 July 2016]
- Forget hormone replacement therapy - here's a better way to balance your hormones
- If you suffer from a hormone imbalance, I'm guessing one of your biggest health questions is: “Is there a way to balance my hormones without turning to HRT?”
Hormone replacement therapy, better known as HRT, is a big topic for ladies approaching, experiencing or coming out of menopause.
Many woman have exhausted the possibilities of natural treatment with nutritional support, herbs and... ››› more
- [30 May 2016]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn