- Are you losing hair because you're eating these four foods?
- You're losing hair and you just can't figure out why. You have no genetic risk factors, you don't have an infection of any sort, you aren't stressed or recovering from a trauma and you don't take special medication. So what could the reason behind your hair loss be?
Many people don't know it, but an unbalanced diet is a top cause of hair loss. Luckily, by cutting out certain foods, you can quic... ››› more
- [06 September 2017]
- The crash diet you're on might be why you're losing hair...
- We're all familiar with the most common reasons for losing hair, such as anaemia, thyroid disease, protein deficiency, low vitamin levels and chemotherapy. But you probably would've never guessed that crash diets might also lead to extraordinary hair loss...
These findings go according to Dr Adolf Klenk, a leading global hair scientist. The German-based doctor was in South Africa earlier this y... ››› more
- [17 July 2017]
- Prevent losing hair by filling your plate with these foods
- If you're seeing more strands in your brush than usual, it may be due to conditions like vitamin deficiencies, lack of sleep, stress, diabetes of autoimmune disorders.
On the bright side, research shows that it's possible to prevent losing hair and thicken your hair back up through dietary changes. Read on for a list of foods that will help you prevent losing hair...
Add these foods to your ... ››› more
- [21 June 2017]
- Losing hair? This vitamin D derivative could help...
- Are you losing hair? Do you want to know what you can do to manage your hair loss? According to a new study, a derivative of activated vitamin D may help hair loss caused by alopecia areata.
To learn more about alopecia areata and the vitamin D derivative that this new study suggests could treat this disorder, keep reading...
Alopecia areata may be the reason you’re losing hair!
Alopecia ... ››› more
- [15 June 2017]
- Top diet tips if you're losing hair and want luscious locks again
- Are you losing hair? Don't worry, it's pretty common - and the triggers range from stress and hormones to depression and diet.
Thankfully, you can get your locks looking luscious again by adjusting your diet. Here are our top tricks!
How to tweak your diet if you’re losing hair
Eat more protein
Boosting your protein intake can help if a bad diet is the reason you’re losing hair. A rea... ››› more
- [14 June 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn