- Three daily habits that will help you lose belly fat fast
- You'd think that the number-one question that everybody asks health and wellness coaches is, “How do I live longer?” or “What can I do for more energy?” Instead, it's, “How do I lose belly fat?” It makes sense when you consider that we live in a world where we're bombarded with ads promoting four-, six- and even eight-packs.
While having a tight and toned tummy is partly genetics, t... ››› more
- [13 September 2017]
- To lose belly fat, simply sit back and start sipping these teas!
- Are you wanting to lose belly fat but unwilling to go on a restrictive diet paired with long, gruelling workouts? Well, then, we have good news for you: You can sip tea to fry the flab away instead of going on an eating and exercise plan that will drive you crazy.
While a steaming cup of tea is indeed soothing, it's also unassumingly strong. Some varieties can help you burn calories and curb yo... ››› more
- [06 September 2017]
- You eat right and exercise but can't lose belly fat - here's why
- You can't seem to lose belly fat - should you be concerned? Research suggests that a little of belly fat may be good for your health because it protects your stomach, intestines and other delicate organs. However, too much belly fat is anything but healthy...
Extra fat cells deep in your abdomen generate chemical troublemakers adipose and adipokines, which travel to your blood vessels and organ... ››› more
- [14 August 2017]
- Eating this fruit every day will help you lose belly fat!
- Belly fat is tied to a number of health problems. A waistline larger than 89 cm can raise your risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, high blood sugar and metabolic syndrome that can boost your chances of stroke, heart disease and diabetes!
However, according to a recent study by the NHANES, eating an apple a day can help you lose belly fat and significantly reduce y... ››› more
- [07 August 2017]
- Lose belly fat by introducing these simple dietary habits
- Belly fat is more than just a wardrobe malfunction. In fact, nutritionists report that one of the most common problems they face is related to losing belly fat.
We get it - it's a big task to lose belly fat, but by introducing some key dietary habits, you can quickly lose weight on your midriff! Read on for simple dietary tips to lose belly fat and get a toned tummy...
Five dietary tips that... ››› more
- [11 July 2017]
- Lose belly fat by practising these quick and easy yoga poses
- For some people, no matter how clean they keep their diet or how often they exercise, they just can't seem to lose belly fat. If you're one of these people, we know you're familiar with how extremely irritating stubborn belly fat can be - and we're sure you'd like to know what you can do to get rid of it...
While yoga alone won't eliminate your belly fat, it sure can if you combine it with othe... ››› more
- [07 July 2017]
- Trying to lose belly fat? Do these workouts!
- If you're set out to lose weight, you're probably focused on trying to lose belly fat first. Everyone wants a flat, toned stomach - after all, it's motivating when you're able to slip into jeans that haven't fit you in years and compliments keep coming your way.
What's more, losing belly fat can reduce your risk of diabetes, heart disease and even some cancers!
On that note, we're sharing so... ››› more
- [14 June 2017]
- The secret to blasting belly fat while you sleep
- Imagine you could burn belly fat while you sleep and wake up looking and feeling slim ‘n trick? Well, you can! All you have to do is drink down a 100% natural detox drink before bed to cleanse one of your body's most vital organs, your liver!
Read on to learn about the major role that your liver plays in keeping your immune system, metabolism and body as a whole functioning like a well-oiled ... ››› more
- [18 August 2016]
- Get rid of your unwanted belly fat with coconut oil!
- Coconut oil is one of the most weight loss-friendly fats in the world. Rich in a combination of fatty acids, it promotes optimal metabolism function which ultimately helps with weight loss!
Several studies show that by simply adding coconut oil to your diet, you can lose fat - especially the “dangerous” fat in your abdominal area, which has been linked to chronic diseases like type 2 diabet... ››› more
- [23 June 2016]
- The real reasons your belly fat just won't budge
- Getting rid of your belly bulge is important for more than just your vanity's sake. Excess abdominal fat - particularly visceral fat (the kind that surrounds your organs and puffs your tummy into a “beer belly”) is a predictor of type 2 diabetes, heart disease and some cancers.
If diet and exercise haven't done much to reduce your belly, then your age, hormones and other genetic factors may... ››› more
- [28 August 2015]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn