- Surprise! These foods can deflate your sexual desire…
- Everyone's heard that chocolate and oysters can give lovers a libido boost. But did you know that some foods can have the exact opposite effect?
Surprisingly, even some relatively healthy foods can kill your sex drive by introducing compounds that interfere with the delicate balance between sex hormones testosterone and oestrogen.
If you're trying to pep up your sex life, make sure you avoid... ››› more
- [02 March 2018]
- This morning habit is the secret to a normal libido all day long...
- Imagine having better sex by simply practising meditation for five or 10 minutes every morning?
It may sound too good to be true, but it's not. Meditation is an effective way to fire up your libido. As a bonus, it promotes restful sleep. Keep reading to learn more...
How meditating in the morning boosts your libido
“Ask yourself why aren’t you having as much sex as you want to,... ››› more
- [09 January 2018]
- Four freaky side effects of stress - from lacking libido to losing hair
- It goes without saying that stress really sucks - it messes with your mind and body in serious ways, from zapping your energy to making your skin break out.
But that's not all - there are other freaky symptoms of stress you probably don't know about! For example, if you're lacking libido or losing hair, it could be due to stress, too. Read on for four nasty side effects of stress!
Lacking li... ››› more
- [27 July 2017]
- Five causes of lack of libido in males no one thinks about
- Lack of libido in males is a very common problem but more often than not, men - and their partners - have no idea what causes their low sex drive and how they can change the situation.
Don't worry - we're here to help! Here are five causes of lack of libido in males no one thinks about that could be why you're having less sex.
Five common causes of lack of libido in males
Your... ››› more
- [17 July 2017]
- These L-arginine-rich foods treat decreased libido in males
- Erectile dysfunction can happen for many medical reasons, such as underlying disease processes of atherosclerosis and diabetes. Taking Viagra is one solution to help decreased libido in males, but there's a natural alternative you might not know of: Increasing your intake of the amino acid L-arginine.
How does it work? In your body, L-arginine turns into nitric oxide. Erectile dysfunction is ca... ››› more
- [11 July 2017]
- Four fool-proof tips to reignite your love life and enjoy honeymoon sex every night
- Imagine you could enjoy honeymoon sex every night... It sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? Well, it's not.
Here's a little secret: What makes you feel emotionally secure isn't always what turns you on sexually. In other words, instead of looking to meet your emotional needs, you must take responsibility of your own sexual desire if you want to reignite your love life.
Ready to get start... ››› more
- [03 May 2017]
- Doctor shares the four sex myths you shouldn't buy into
- It's normal to wonder if everyone, except you and your beloved partner, is enjoying lots of perfect sex. But what's the real answer here?
According to Jennifer Berman, MD, the director of the Berman Women's Wellness Center in Los Angeles and the author of For Women Only, a healthy sex life doesn't necessarily mean earth-shattering orgasms every day.
That's right - your sex life may just be ... ››› more
- [19 April 2017]
- Forget oysters and a couples massage - here are five surprising things that crank up your libido, according to science
- You've tried all the usual turn-ons in the book: Downed oysters and bubbly, indulged in a couples massaged and watched super-sultry movies. Because you rely on these ways to boost your libido so often, you're now starting to feel tired and aren't responding to them as well as you used to.
According to Irwin Goldstein, MD, director of sexual medicine at Alvarado Hospital in San Diego in the USA,... ››› more
- [05 April 2017]
- Want to optimise your libido and feel vibrant, lean and sexy? Follow these five strategies to give your hormone system a chance to reboot and rebalance
- Have little to no sex drive? You're definitely not alone.
On the bright side, there are many effective natural remedies to balance your hormones and boost your libido!
Here are five strategies to balance your hormones and boost your libido naturally. Before you know it, you'll be feeling vibrant, lean and sexy!
Five fool-proof ways to reset your hormones
#1: Eat lots of leafy greens a... ››› more
- [04 April 2017]
- Three daily stresses and distractions that can cause a loss of libido (plus how to reset your sex drive)
- When it comes to hot, amazing sex, the most important thing is, of course, a burning desire to do the deed. But as you get older, you'll notice that your sexual desire isn't what it used to be.
Whereas you used to feel up to it every second day, you may now only feel up to it once or twice a week - if that! The reason for this? Well, there are a number of daily stresses and distractions that c... ››› more
- [27 March 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn