- How to detox and support your kidneys to reduce your blood pressure, regulate your blood sugar and boost your overall health
- One of your body's most basic functions is to naturally detoxify every day. It does this by flushing out and neutralising toxins through vital organs such as your kidneys, liver, colon, lungs, lymph and skin.
However, in today's modern ages, you're exposed to so many harmful toxins and pollution a daily basis that it puts extra strain on your already hard-working organs. Think about it - everyt... ››› more
- [22 September 2016]
- Listen to your pee… It can tell you a lot about your health
- Consider this the next time you're about to flush - you may be sending important health information down the toilet. And that's why I recommend you give your urine a little more respect.
You see changes in your urine - its colour, odour and consistency - can provide important clues about the health of your body. Your urine can reveal what you've been eating, how much you've been drinking and wh... ››› more
- [02 July 2014]
- Beat kidney problems by changing your diet, says Livestrong.com
- Looking after your kidneys is an essential part of your everyday health. This because your kidneys have a huge responsibility you may have never considered.
They flush out toxins, ensure the maximum absorption of the essential nutrients your body needs and make sure your water balance remains stable.
So when they're not able to do their job effectively because they don't have your suppor... ››› more
- [17 June 2014]
- Follow these five steps to preventing kidney stones
- If you have a family history of kidney stones or you've gone through the excruciating pain of passing a stone yourself, you're cautious to avoid kidney stones. Here are five steps to help you do just that…
*********** Recommended Product ************
14 Natural secrets that could dissolve your kidney stones
Who knew dissolving and preventing kidney stones was this easy?
Eliminate t... ››› more
- [15 June 2014]
- Suffer from acute kidney stones? Here's what you should know
- Do you suffer with kidney stones?
If you do, it's something you'll definitely know about.
The pain kidney stones cause is worse than childbirth without drugs according to women who've been unlucky enough to go through a painful episode.
But it's not just pain you have to worry about. Here's what else you'll feel when you have a kidney stone…
You’ll know when you have an acute ki... ››› more
- [12 June 2014]
- Doubled over? It could be kidney stones
- If you're a man in your 40s, watch out for this kidney problem!
This, as Livestrong.com explains, because your kidney stone risk increases as you get older, especially when you turn 40. And you're also more likely to develop kidney stones than women your age.
And while many men don't experience any symptoms when these little stones pass though their system, others experience excruciating ... ››› more
- [16 May 2014]
- Dissolve your kidney stones with a cup of tea
- Once you have a kidney stone, you'll know all about it. As the stone leaves your kidneys, the blockage causes a world of pain! But instead of writhing in pain until it passes through the narrow passage of your urethra a couple of days later, help the stone break down into smaller pieces so they're easy to pee out. To do this, just sip on a cup of tea.
Make a pot of tea and flush the kidney ston... ››› more
- [28 February 2014]
- Your pee tells you whether you're at risk of developing kidney stones
- You can determine what's going on with the health of your kidneys just by looking into the loo once you've done a number one. And it's not only the health of your kidneys that you'll see, the colour of your urine could indicate whether you're susceptible to kidney stones or not. So, next time you go to the loo, take note of the colour of your pee so you can improve the health of your kidneys and l... ››› more
- [27 February 2014]
- Seven reasons you may develop kidney stones
- About 10% of the entire population get kidney stones in their lifetime. But what is it that causes these painful stones to block your urinary tract? Well, today you'll discover the reasons why kidney stones develop. And more importantly, how you can lower your risk!
Whether you develop kidney stones depends on how high your risk is
Have a look at the factors supplied by the Mayo Clin... ››› more
- [27 February 2014]
- Knowing what type of kidney stones you have can help you prevent them
- A kidney stone isn't just a kidney stone. In fact, there are four common types. And knowing the chemical makeup of your stones can help your doctor identify why you're getting them in the first place…
There are four main types of kidney stones
#1: Calcium oxalate is the most common culprit for kidney stones. In fact, it’s to blame for 80% of all kidney stone problems. These are known as... ››› more
- [27 February 2014]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn