- Foods that may be causing your joint pain...
- While there are foods that help soothe joint pain, there are also some that may be causing your pain. They're imflammatory foods and as long as you keep eating them, your joints will keep hurting.
Keep reading to find out which foods to strike from your diet... Stay away from these foods to reduce inflammation
Processed and fried foods
Researchers at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine foun... ››› more
- [19 September 2018]
- Travelling tips for arthritis sufferers...
- When you have to live with painful joints, planning a holiday isn't the easiest thing to do, especially if you're planning to travel with more mobile, younger people.
But don't let that stop you. Follow the tips below to reduce the strain on your joints while on holiday so that you and your family can have an enjoyable break. Travel tips to keep your joints pain-free...
1. Select a joint-fr... ››› more
- [22 June 2018]
- Surprisingly helpful - and delicious - foods for arthritis and joint pain relief
- Do you suffer from regular arthritis and joint pain? Don't open the medicine cabinet for a pain pill - instead, the grocery store!
There are many surprisingly helpful - and delicious foods - for arthritis swelling, stiffness and pain. Here are three of them…
Three foods you didn’t know help arthritis and joint pain
Pineapple is one of the most delicious fruits out there! ... ››› more
- [18 April 2018]
- Ease arthritis and joint pain by eating one of these foods
- Arthritis and joint pain happens when your cartilage cells break apart, clog up the synovial fluid and bring on an inflammatory reaction. There are a number of factors that can cause or contribute to the pain, including age, genetics and a door diet.
Fortunately, there are a handful of key foods that can help you shore up on your joint health and ease arthritis and joint pain. Keep reading for ... ››› more
- [25 January 2018]
- The top nutrients for banishing arthritis and joint pain
- Arthritis and joint pain is characterised by inflammation and loss of function in some parts of your body. The most common type of arthritis is osteoarthritis, which damages your joints, cartilage and bones and affects over 27 million Americans.
Another type of arthritis is rheumatoid arthritis, which attacks the synovial lining of your joints, causing swelling, pain, stiffness and loss of func... ››› more
- [21 December 2017]
- This is the best type of yoga for arthritis and joint pain
- Finally! Researchers from Florida Atlantic University in the United States have found a new, non-drug remedy for arthritis and yoga pain: Chair yoga.
According to their study, this type of yoga, which involves using a chair for support in modified yoga poses, could have real benefits for older adults with osteoarthritis by easing pain and increasing mobility. For the full findings, read on…
... ››› more
- [27 November 2017]
- Suffer from arthritis and joint pain? Follow these three sleep tips...
- If you suffer from arthritis and joint pain, you're familiar with how a lack of sleep can make the pain worse. In fact, research reveals that up to 80% of people with arthritis have difficulty sleeping...
Whether you're having trouble falling asleep, tossing and turning throughout the night or waking up in the early hours of the morning, sleep deprivation can make arthritis and joint pain worse... ››› more
- [09 November 2017]
- Relieve arthritis and joint pain with these home remedies
- You may feel arthritis and joint pain in your knees, hips, hands and other joints throughout your body. In addition to pain, there's often swelling and redness around your joints, which causes stiffness and limited movement in the affected body parts. Ouch!
Instead of using over-the-counter or prescription medication to relieve your arthritis and joint pain, try these simple natural treatments ... ››› more
- [11 October 2017]
- If you have arthritis and joint pain, don't eat these foods!
- If you suffer from arthritis and joint pain, there are tons of reasons to clean up your diet…
You see, arthritis can cause pain, swelling and stiffness in your joints. And because extra kilos put added pressure on your joints - potentially intensifying symptoms and leading to the deterioration of your joints in the long run - you should make it your goal to maintain a healthy weight.
You s... ››› more
- [11 August 2017]
- Sip your stiff joints into a state of relaxation with these herbs
- New workouts, a recently finished marathon, an extra-long weekend hike or even stressful days at the computer can lead to stiff joints!
Many people with stiff joints reach for over-the-counter-medication to help ease the pain when herbal tea is in fact one of the best remedies for stiff joints out there. Herbal tea lets you sip your stiff joints into a state of relaxation, healing support and p... ››› more
- [09 June 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn