- Beware! These three foods keep inflammation smouldering
- We hate to break it to you, but many things you think are ‘foods', aren't. Instead, these items are processed, sweetened, salted, refined, adulterated or diluted in some way. In fact, any ‘food' with a brand name isn't a real food.
While fake foods may be convenient and enjoyable, the problem is that because their ingredients have been processed for a long shelf life, most of its beneficial... ››› more
- [09 February 2018]
- Four ways that fish oil improves joint mobility
- Fish oil has been studied extensively for its ability to reduce certain cardiovascular risk factors, notably triglycerides and blood pressure, due to its content of fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid).
While it's well-known that fish oil provides heart health benefits, not many people know that fish oil also contributes to healthy joints. Read on to learn how ... ››› more
- [06 June 2017]
- Chia seeds may be useful for reducing inflammation and joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis
- Chia seeds have been making major headlines for their ability to promote heart health - but what about their other health benefits?
Turns out that these nutrient-dense seeds are also useful for reducing inflammation and joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis - a chronic inflammatory disorder affecting many joints.
Read on for a lowdown of the key joint health promoting nutrients fou... ››› more
- [23 May 2017]
- Before you knock yourself out with over-the-counter medication this winter, try these five allergy-busting tricks
- For some people, winter is nothing but a long, troubling allergy season. If you're one of those people, don't stress - you don't have to knock yourself out with over-the-counter medication to keep your seasonal allergies at bay!
In fact, there are many ways to beat your seasonal allergies this season and enjoy the new season ahead. Try these top five natural allergy-busting tips!
Five natura... ››› more
- [23 May 2017]
- Lines on your fingertips? Lower legs balding? These symptoms you're overlooking may indicate something serious…
- Sometimes we brush off subtle symptoms like hollowing cheeks or pale lips as “nothing serious” when they may in fact be indicative of a severe health problem.
There are millions of people around the world who suffer from adrenal fatigue and don't know it for this exact reason. While the most prominent symptoms of this very unpleasant health problem are extreme exhaustion and constant cravi... ››› more
- [15 May 2017]
- You can cut your rheumatoid arthritis risk by 52% by eating salmon at least once a week, according to Swedish study
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that affects many of your joints, including those in your hands and feet. While there's no treatment for it, doctors suggest physiotherapy and certain medications to help slow down the pain.
If you're at risk of rheumatoid arthritis, you'll be interested to know that a Swedish study published in 2013 found that eating salmon at least once ... ››› more
- [24 April 2017]
- These four drinks will complement and enhance your adrenal recovery plan
- Your doctor has punted the fact that stimulants like alcohol and caffeine are wreaking havoc on your adrenal health. But has he told you what you should be drinking instead to help heal your adrenal glands the natural way?
Let's take a look at some of the best drink choices you can make for your adrenals. Time to get sipping!
Special: Low energy? Mood swings? Sugar cravings? Joint pain?... ››› more
- [29 March 2017]
- The key to combatting adrenal fatigue is addressing stress - here's how to do it
- Stress is the biggest contributor to adrenal stress. So needless to say, most important step you can take to restore and heal your adrenal function is to heed your mind and stress needs.
It can be a difficult task to tune into your body and pay attention to its needs, so I'm providing you with some effective tips on how to relax your body and give your adrenals a chance to recover. In no time, ... ››› more
- [22 March 2017]
- These four foods help keep up the fight against inflammation to prevent everything from allergies to heart disease
- By now, you know that inflammation is the root of everything - allergies, chronic pain, obesity, migraines, thyroid problems, diabetes, peripheral neuropathy, heart disease, stroke, cancer, dental problems... the list goes on.
One of the best ways to fight inflammation and prevent these health problems is to eat foods that calm your body. Read on for four top inflammation-fighting foods that ke... ››› more
- [10 March 2017]
- Three superfoods that will keep inflammation down and help you increase energy, shed excess fluid and feel slim and sexy
- Inflammation is your body's natural, healthy response to invasion by an infectious agent, antigen or even just chemical, traumatic or physical damage that occurs immediately following tissue damage. Think about the effects of chemicals and radiation on your body or how your ankle swells up after a sprain.
However, inflammation can sometimes be a chronic issue…
Factors such as stress, too... ››› more
- [07 March 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn