- Hemp seed oil for reducing NSAID side effects and increasing mobility
- You already know that hemp seed oil can help relieve symptoms of arthritis, such as chronic pain and stiffness of the joints. But did you know that this wonder oil can also help increase pain-free mobility in arthritis sufferers?
Restricted mobility as a result of arthritis can be an incredibly distressing condition to have to live with. While there are many causes of rheumatoid arthritis and o... ››› more
- [20 October 2017]
- Six ways that hemp seed oil benefits your skin
- Hemp seed oil is a dark to light green-coloured oil with a nutty flavour that comes from the hemp plant, which is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant species.
I'm sure you've heard of Cannabis as it relates to marijuana, but the species use to make the drug is much higher in tetrahydrocannabinol - the compound that contains psychoactive properties.
Hemp seed oil is praised for its phenom... ››› more
- [06 October 2017]
- Hemp seed oil: A potential libido-booster
- For thousands of years, people have been using hemp seed oil to treat a number of ailments. Now, the use of this wonder oil in modern medicine is beginning to make strides after sparking the interest of many researchers.
One of the popular myths surrounding the use of cannabis is that it causes damage to the reproductive system. However, a number of well-known studies have proven that this wild... ››› more
- [04 September 2017]
- Research shows hemp seed oil improves cancer, heart disease and arthritis
- By now you've heard about hemp seed oil, which is derived from the hemp plant or Cannabis sativa…
Although marijuana comes from the same plant as this oil, hemp seed oil only contains trace amount of THC - the active ingredient in marijuana - and it won't get you high. In fact, hemp seed oil is totally safe and very healthy to consume!
This is how hemp seed oil improves chronic diseases li... ››› more
- [01 June 2017]
- Tired of how bad the symptoms of menopause make you feel? Here's a solution you've probably never come across
- Menopause may be a natural progression in life, but it's certainly NO fun to go through.
From vaginal dryness, hair loss, constipation and mood swings to those annoying hot flashes your mom always complained about, it can make being a woman feel like a LOT of effort.
Now studies are unveiling a new way to keep your symptoms at bay.
It's a remarkable oil that's making medical headlines ... ››› more
- [13 April 2015]
- Have you heard about all the hemp seed oil benefits? No? Well, you're about to!
- You might already have heard the hushed whispers about the health benefits of hemp seed oil. But you might not yet be convinced that it's a natural remedy you'd like to try.
Now, we're not going to try to convince you that it'll save your life and change every aspect of your health.
No, we wouldn't do that.
Because you'll do that yourself once you know a little more about this amazing ... ››› more
- [04 February 2015]
- Busting right through the controversy, this natural ingredient can be just what you need to boost your health
- There's no denying the future of medicine is going natural.
With more and more evidence of people looking for healthier, natural alternatives to traditional medicine and treatment, doctors and therapists don't have much choice but to go along with it.
And that means researchers are spending a lot more time finding out about the health benefits of these natural alternatives too!
But it'... ››› more
- [28 January 2015]
- Afraid you'll get “high” when using hemp oil? Don't be! It'll just improve your health
- The health benefits of hemp oil far outweight the controversy surrounding the “drug”.
What you need to wrap your head around is that hemp oil is from a plant only related to marijuana. And it has so little of the chemical found in dagga that it won't even get you slightly high!
So, if you were worried that your next blood test might reveal that you use drugs, you can relax and start re... ››› more
- [05 December 2014]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn