- Avoiding getting help for depression can cause serious changes in your brain!
- A new study published in Scientific Reports carried out in collaboration with the University of Glasgow reveals that depression can lead to changes in your brain - another reason to get help for depression as soon as possible.
The major scanning study found these alterations in parts of the brain known as white matter, which is made up of fibre tracts that enable brain cells to communicate with... ››› more
- [01 August 2017]
- Why only some menopausal and post-menopausal women need help for depression
- It's no secret that when a woman's hormones are fluctuating, she becomes extremely vulnerable and may need help for depression. The same applies during the period of menopause transition or at the onset of post-menopause.
Then there's also postpartum depression, which flare up after childbirth. But the question is this: Why do some women need help for depression during these transitions, while ... ››› more
- [24 July 2017]
- Tell-tale signs that you need help for depression
- There are millions of people around the world who suffer from depression. The scary thing is that most of them don't even realise that they need help - they think they're just feeling down and that it's completely normal. The truth is that it's not...
That said, when you're depressed you may find it difficult to tell the difference between feeling down and being depressed. So how exactly can yo... ››› more
- [14 July 2017]
- Are you just going through an emotional patch or is it depression? Find out now…
- There's a big difference between simply feeling blue and suffering from depression. And it's important to recognise the difference.
If you don't get the right treatment for depression, it could spiral out of control and affect your whole life.
Here's how to recognise whether you're suffering from depression or if you just need a boost for your mood…
Recognise the symptoms of depress... ››› more
- [27 August 2014]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn