- Three inexpensive remedies that can seriously improve your health and digestion
- You've read all about how high-fibre foods and yoghurt and great for your health and digestion, but it doesn't seem like regular doses of roughage and probiotics are solving your digestive problems.
Not to worry - we know of a few simple and affordable remedies that offer some extra help in the health and digestion department. Read on for three of them.
Have these three health and digestion ... ››› more
- [11 January 2018]
- Take your health and digestion to the next level with these foods...
- As the saying goes, “you are what you eat”. Evidence suggests that the same may also be true for your health and digestion. A 2011 Harvard study published in the journal Nature revealed that in as little as one day, your diet can alter the population of microbes in your gut - particularly those that tolerate bile - as well as the types of genes expressed by gut bacteria.
What you eat has a ... ››› more
- [25 December 2017]
- Two top ingredients for better health and digestion: Honey and lemon juice
- Combining pure, raw honey with fresh lemon juice isn't only good for weight loss, but also for better health and digestion.
In fact, many cultures have been combining these two healthy ingredients for their digestive health benefits for countless generations!
Read on to learn about the properties of honey and lemon juice that promote digestion and overall health, as well as how to mix them ... ››› more
- [06 November 2017]
- Improve your health and digestion by practising mindful eating
- Want to get on the same page of your gut and improve your health and digestion? Then it's time you start practising mindful eating...
Mindful eating is an excellent way to strengthen and soothe your tummy. It can also reduce stress and calm an upset stomach. Read on for more...
Feeling of stress and anxiety can wreak havoc of your health and digestion!
“Stress can affect every part of the... ››› more
- [02 November 2017]
- Four foods for better health and digestion
- When you think of the best foods for your health and digestion, you probably think they're all the same...
We should be able to digest just about any type of food, but due to changes in food preparation and processing - not to mention our sedentary lifestyles - our stomachs don't always react well to what we put in our mouths.
Some foods, such as very fatty meats, can cause an upset tummy. F... ››› more
- [11 October 2017]
- Three evening practices for better health and digestion
- What if I told you that boosting your health and digestion is as easy as getting into the routine of exercising, taking a bath and drinking a cup of chamomile tea every night? Well, it is...
It's time to start adopting these healthy practices to improve your digestion and overall health! Soon enough, you'll alleviate all of your digestive problems and have a humming digestive system.
Three e... ››› more
- [12 September 2017]
- Improve your health and digestion with detox water
- Are you looking to improve your health and digestion? Well, then, we've got the perfect solution for you: Detox water.
Also known as infused water, detox water is infused with fruits, vegetables and herbs that completely rid your system of all evil and kick-start your metabolism, deliver nutrients in a natural way, and support your liver. Most detox waters are also full of antioxidants to rever... ››› more
- [08 September 2017]
- Three crucial dietary tips for optimal heath and digestion
- The foods you eat have a direct impact on your health and digestion. By following a number of key steps to boost your digestive health, your digestive system will function better and, in turn, improve your overall health and sense of well-being!
Here are three top dietary tips for optimal health and digestion - make sure you start incorporating them right away…
Three ways to improve your h... ››› more
- [31 July 2017]
- These health foods may be wreaking havoc on your health and digestion
- When it comes to improving your health and digestion by healing candidiasis, there are particular foods you should keep off the menu.
You should already know to avoid foods such as chocolates, cookies, pastries and soft drinks. But you might be surprised to know that there are also a number of so-called health foods that can also encourage candida from colonising your gut…
If you're tryin... ››› more
- [13 July 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn