- Fill up on these six nutrients for your healthiest hair ever
- The secret to long, strong and shiny hair isn't an expensive shampoo or fancy salon treatment - it's all about your diet. You can have dry, frizzy, smooth or silky hair - all these are signs of your inside health.
Each strand of hair is made up of cells that contain a protein called keratin. They need to be constantly nourished with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients to make your hair healt... ››› more
- [06 December 2017]
- New gene research may give hope to men who are challenged my male pattern baldness
- Man's obsession with baldness dates back to millennia. Related to your genes and male sex hormones, it's usually caused by genetic predisposition and hormones and follows a pattern of hair thinning on the crown and receding hairlines.
Researchers at Duke's University in North Carolina in the USA were the first to show an association between male pattern baldness and male hormone testosterone.
... ››› more
- [16 February 2017]
- Want long, lush hair? Try these four Ayurvedic tricks!
- Most of the hair care products on the market today focus on treating your length and ends. What makes Ayurvedic hair remedies different is that they focus on promoting root and scalp health to make sure your hair grows strong and healthy.
If you've been on the hunt for tricks to get a long, lush head of hair, try the following five Ayurvedic solutions at home. The results are sure to be unbelie... ››› more
- [14 October 2016]
- Want thick, long and shiny hair? Coconut oil is the answer!
- Do you want to make your hair thicker, longer and silkier? Coconut oil is the answer! This natural “miracle” oil removes product build-up, loosens hardened sebum that clogs your hair follicles and busts dead skin cells to boost circulation.
Use these luscious coconut oil scalp treatments once a month for best results. I've included one for a dry and flaky as well as oily scalp.
How cocon... ››› more
- [02 September 2016]
- How plant extracts can help with hair loss and maintaining healthy hair
- Are you suffering from age-related hair loss? Then look no further than the following three plant extracts to help to slow down hair loss and promote hair regrowth.
All three of these extracts are completely natural and help promote healthy hair and scalp. Clinical research supports that they're some of the best natural hair loss treatments around. Add them to your hair growth regimen ASAP!
... ››› more
- [23 June 2016]
- How to eat your way to healthy hair (yes, it's possible!)
- Who would've guessed that you could eat your way to beautiful, vibrant hair? It's so simple!
All you've got to do is incorporate a number of hair-enhancing foods into your daily meals, and in to time you'll have your healthiest locks ever.
You see, the foods you munch on have a direct effect on everything from your hair follicles to your scalp, which lie at the root of great hair. A balanced... ››› more
- [09 June 2016]
- Four simple tips for super-healthy hair
- By the middle of winter, your hair might be more than just a little dried out. With cold air and wind whipping outside and heat blasting indoors, static, frizz and general brittleness quickly become the norm!
However, it doesn't have to be...
Just like your skin, your hair needs some tender loving care to achieve its optimal shiny, thick, soft state. And, fortunately, it's not all that diffi... ››› more
- [20 May 2016]
- Ladies: Is your hair falling out? This might be why…
- In this issue:
Women lose 50 to 100 strands of hair a day! It's completely normal
But large chunks of hair loss could be the sign of a more serious medical condition
Six possible medical reasons your hair is falling out
Here's the truth: Everyone loses hair. It happens during your morning shower, while you're using a brush, or while you're blowing it dry—and that's co... ››› more
- [19 May 2016]
- Six major causes of hair loss in women
- Here's the truth: Everyone loses hair. It happens during your morning shower, while you're using a brush, or while you're blowing it dry—and that's completely normal.
In fact, according to Francesca Fusco, a New York City-based dermatologist who specialises in hair loss, women lose 50 to 100 hairs each day! She explains that that's just your hair going through its cycles and there will be a ... ››› more
- [17 May 2016]
- Three natural solutions for thicker, shinier hair
- At last, consumers are waking up to the fact that chemical laden soaps, shampoos and cosmetics aren't only dangerous for their own health, but can also be terribly harmful to the environment.
Considering all of this, wouldn't you rather make the switch to natural products to care for your hair and body? I thought so!
On that note, I'm sharing my top three natural products for thick, soft, lu... ››› more
- [12 May 2016]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn