- Fish oil is eight times more effective than flaxseed oil at preventing tumours
- You already know that omega-3 fatty acids are excellent for your brain and heart health. Now, a new study has found that a certain type of omega-3 is highly effective at preventing tumours - marine-based omega-3 found in fish oil and marine life such as fish, algae and phytoplankton.
According to the study, fish oil is eight times more effective than plant-based sources of omega-3, such as edib... ››› more
- [19 February 2018]
- Omega-3 fish oil: A top solution for sore muscles and nerve pain
- Do you workouts leave your muscles sore and cranky? Then you might want to try omega-3 fish oil. Brimming with omega-3 fatty acids, omega-3 fish oil is renowned for its ability to relieve inflammation and accelerate the healing process.
In fact, for many years, people have been using omega-3 fish oil for many years to treat exercise-related muscle soreness, nerve damage cause by accident or inj... ››› more
- [17 January 2018]
- Probiotics, fish oil and other remedies that ease eczema symptoms
- Approximately 32 million people around the world suffer from eczema, an itchy inflammation of the skin. If this includes you, we're sure you'd do just about anything to get rid of the scaly, red patches!
While topical steroids are a great treatment for the skin condition, they can sometimes cause undesirable side effects.
The good news is that there are a handful of natural remedies for ecz... ››› more
- [16 January 2018]
- Fish oil, vitamin B12 and other supplements you need after age 40
- Eating a healthy, balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals is key to staving off age-related ailments. While it's always important to eat well, it becomes especially important after you turn 40.
Why, you ask? Because after 40, your body stops working as it did when you were younger - you start losing muscle and putting on weight, and your risk of chronic conditions like diabetes, cancer and ... ››› more
- [09 January 2018]
- Fish oil, magnesium and other supplements that help with skin problems
- Do you dream of clear, glowing skiin? By adding simple supplements like fish oil or probiotics to your diet plan, you can turn that dream into a reality!
Skin problems such as adult acne and psoriasis aren't only bothersome, but also difficult to treat. But by taking one or more of the following five supplements, you can quickly heal up skin problems like these...
Five supplements that suppo... ››› more
- [04 January 2018]
- Fish oil can help reduce the frequency, severity and duration of migraines
- Migraines are painful and debilitating - not to mention impair your ability to function normal - but fish oil can alleviate some effects of this condition.
By including a fish oil supplement in your daily diet, you can put your struggle with migraines to an end. Keep reading to learn what causes migraines, how fish oil helps alleviate them and how much fish oil you should take…
“What cau... ››› more
- [10 November 2017]
- Fish oil increases joint mobility - here's how
- help prevent heart disease or decreases the recurrence of dry eyes.
But did you know that fish oil is also fantastic for your joints?
That's right - fish oil enhances joint mobility through a few different mechanisms. Keep reading to learn more.
The EPA and DHA in fish oil reduces inflammation
Fish oil is abundant in two ingredients – namely eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexae... ››› more
- [30 October 2017]
- Three little-known benefits of fish oil that will blow your mind
- Most of us are familiar with the major benefits of fish oil. To recap, it's beneficial in the treatment of cancer, heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, arthritis, depression and anxiety.
However, few of us know that fish oil also has a great impact on our eyes and immune system, and that it helps in weight loss. Allow us to explain in detail...
Three amazing benefi... ››› more
- [20 October 2017]
- Did you know fish oil is a natural blood thinner?
- The growing use of fish oil supplements is a reflection of the ongoing battle to fight heart disease. As you probably already know, the omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil reduce inflammation and cut your risk of numerous degenerative diseases.
But did you know that omega-3 fatty acids also have a natural blood-thinning effect? That's right - these healthy fats influence your ability to forms clots... ››› more
- [13 September 2017]
- Fish oil supplements can help lower your risk of breast cancer
- Millions of people around the world already take a fish oil supplement to keep their hearts healthy and treat ailments such as depression and arthritis. Now, a new study published in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention suggests that fish oil supplements may also help women lower their risk of breast cancer.
In the past, a number of studies similar to this one have found an ... ››› more
- [28 August 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn