- Fish oil can help reduce the frequency, severity and duration of migraines
- Migraines are painful and debilitating - not to mention impair your ability to function normal - but fish oil can alleviate some effects of this condition.
By including a fish oil supplement in your daily diet, you can put your struggle with migraines to an end. Keep reading to learn what causes migraines, how fish oil helps alleviate them and how much fish oil you should take…
“What cau... ››› more
- [10 November 2017]
- Fish oil increases joint mobility - here's how
- help prevent heart disease or decreases the recurrence of dry eyes.
But did you know that fish oil is also fantastic for your joints?
That's right - fish oil enhances joint mobility through a few different mechanisms. Keep reading to learn more.
The EPA and DHA in fish oil reduces inflammation
Fish oil is abundant in two ingredients – namely eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexae... ››› more
- [30 October 2017]
- Three little-known benefits of fish oil that will blow your mind
- Most of us are familiar with the major benefits of fish oil. To recap, it's beneficial in the treatment of cancer, heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, arthritis, depression and anxiety.
However, few of us know that fish oil also has a great impact on our eyes and immune system, and that it helps in weight loss. Allow us to explain in detail...
Three amazing benefi... ››› more
- [20 October 2017]
- Did you know fish oil is a natural blood thinner?
- The growing use of fish oil supplements is a reflection of the ongoing battle to fight heart disease. As you probably already know, the omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil reduce inflammation and cut your risk of numerous degenerative diseases.
But did you know that omega-3 fatty acids also have a natural blood-thinning effect? That's right - these healthy fats influence your ability to forms clots... ››› more
- [13 September 2017]
- Fish oil supplements can help lower your risk of breast cancer
- Millions of people around the world already take a fish oil supplement to keep their hearts healthy and treat ailments such as depression and arthritis. Now, a new study published in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention suggests that fish oil supplements may also help women lower their risk of breast cancer.
In the past, a number of studies similar to this one have found an ... ››› more
- [28 August 2017]
- Rubbing fish oil on your skin can banish wrinkles and more
- You've read that fish oil is good for your skin thanks to its mega dose of omega-3 fatty acids. So is this true? Absolutely!
Fish oil packs two main types of omega-3 fatty acids, namely docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA keeps your brain functioning properly, while EPA benefits your skin in a number of different ways, from boosting hydration to staving off wrinkles... ››› more
- [08 August 2017]
- Explained: How fish oil can help reduce symptoms of anxiety
- Anxiety is one of the most common mental conditions around the globe. While doctors often group depression and anxiety together, the symptoms of these two conditions are actually very different. However, doctors often treat them with the same drug - serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).
While SSRIs have proved to help anxiety patients, natural treatments such as fish oil are becomingly increas... ››› more
- [03 August 2017]
- These are the best times to take omega-3 fish oil supplements...
- Omega-3 fish oil is abundant in omega-3 fatty acids, which are necessary for normal growth and development, brain function, heart health and more...
Most adults take omega-3 fish oil supplements for the many heart health benefits they provide, such as reduced cholesterol, blood pressure, triglyceride levels and risk of stroke and heart attack. Some adults also take omega-3 fish oil to treat rhe... ››› more
- [25 July 2017]
- Four ways that fish oil improves joint mobility
- Fish oil has been studied extensively for its ability to reduce certain cardiovascular risk factors, notably triglycerides and blood pressure, due to its content of fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid).
While it's well-known that fish oil provides heart health benefits, not many people know that fish oil also contributes to healthy joints. Read on to learn how ... ››› more
- [06 June 2017]
- Five amazing ways omega-3 fish oil can boost your well-being
- A whopping 90% of us are deficient in the crucial fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Since most of us don't eat enough fatty fish and other omega-3-rich foods, supplementing with a quality omega-3 fish oil supplement is mandatory.
Omega-3 fish oil improves many aspects of your health. Studies have proven that omega-3 fish oil helps heal depression, can ameli... ››› more
- [02 June 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn