- Study reveals: Low-fat diet and fish oil supplements may lower prostate cancer recurrence
- A new study published in the online edition of Cancer Prevention Research has found that a low-fat diet and fish oil supplements may reduce risk of prostate cancer returning. Here are the details of the study. According to the Prostate Cancer Foundation, when prostate cancer is caught in its earliest stages, initial therapy can lead to high chances for cure, with most men living cancer-free for fi... ››› more
- [21 November 2013]
- Breaking news: Include fish oil capsules as part of your diabetes-prevention plan!
- Remaining active and eating a healthy diet are two of the best publicised ways to prevent diabetes. But a new study shows you can further reduce your risk of developing diabetes, simply by taking fish oil capsules! Read on to discover the new health benefits of omega-3 fatty acid-rich fish oil capsules and how to get the same health benefits from eating more oily fish.
Fish oil capsules ... ››› more
- [23 May 2013]
- Put down the fish oil supplements! Rather get fatty acids right from their fishy source
- Fish much healthier for you in the long-term than meat. Now, new research shows it's also a better option than fish oil supplements if you're trying to up your omega-3 fatty acid intake to lower your blood pressure. But if you just can't eat fish, you can still get all the fatty acid health benefits from flaxseed oil! Here's why it's so effective…
You’ve probably heard by now that omega-3 f... ››› more
- [08 March 2013]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn