- How to treat an enlarged prostate - no medication needed!
- An enlarged prostate is a problem that many men experience as they enter midlife. It can restrict the flow of urine from the bladder and cause bothersome urinary symptoms, including frequent urination, urine leakage and urinary tract infection.
While there are a number of medications available to treat an enlarged prostate, some of them can be harmful to your health. That's why it's best to tak... ››› more
- [09 March 2018]
- Pumpkin seeds, soy foods and other enlarged prostate gland remedies
- All your life, you've slept like a rock. But now, there's an annoying trip to the toilet every night - sometimes once or twice a night.
For most men entering midlife, these nightly bathroom runs are the first sign of an enlarged prostate gland. Other symptoms may include frequent urination, urine leakage and urinary tract infection. And, like grey hair, an enlarged prostate gland is a natural b... ››› more
- [24 August 2017]
- These popular drugs for enlarged prostate may be harmful!
- Popular hormone-based drugs for treating enlarged prostate may be harmful. More specifically, these go-to drugs can boost a man's risk of stroke, heart disease and even type 2 diabetes.
This goes according to a study recently published online in the journal Hormone Molecular Biology and Clinical Investigation. For the full findings, read on...
Study reveals that hormone-based drugs for enlar... ››› more
- [04 August 2017]
- How to shrink an enlarged prostate gland naturally
- Are you one of the estimated 14 million men around the world who suffer from an enlarged prostate gland due to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)?
Well, then, we're sure you'd like to find ways to shrink your enlarged prostate or at least reduce its unpleasant symptoms...
The good news is you've come to the right place! We're sharing natural ways to shrink your enlarged prostate gland and t... ››› more
- [26 July 2017]
- Reduce enlarged prostate with these super supplements
- Usually, after a man turns 40, he begins experiencing prostate health problems. The most common symptoms of enlarged prostate include chronic pelvic pain syndrome, urination problems, lower back problems and dysuria.
Fortunately, there are a number of supplements that help reduce enlarged prostate plus boost the overall health of the prostate gland and reduce risk of prostate disorders. Read on... ››› more
- [05 July 2017]
- Five foods to prevent an enlarged prostate…
- One in every two men over the age of 60 suffer from an enlarged prostate, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH for short. And, as you get older, the higher the chances you'll suffer from prostate problems. By the age of 85, you have a 95% chance of suffering from BPH.
The good news is, there are specific nutrients that help prevent BPH. And, some of these are found in food. So you... ››› more
- [16 April 2015]
- Listen up! Your ears could be harbouring a crucial prostate warning
- How many times did you mother tell you to “clean out your ears” when you were a kid?
I'm willing to bet lots.
And I bet those ear buds are about as deep as your thoughts on the subject went.
That's going to change today.
Because an earwax build up could signal a problem that, if left untreated, can cause benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and other prostate problems.
Here's... ››› more
- [07 April 2015]
- It's not only your age that's putting you at risk of prostate cancer. It's your weight too!
- One of the scariest diseases for men is prostate cancer.
You know it's hard for you to detect when you have it. And when you do realise something's wrong, it's already likely to be in advanced stages and invading the rest of the tissues in your body.
That only means one thing: A poor survival prognosis.
But instead of worrying about whether you'll be next, why don't you do something ab... ››› more
- [28 January 2015]
- If you can't go to a braai without a beer - you're risking prostate cancer
- South African men have made it into a top ten list around the world. But sadly, it's not something to be proud of.
It's a list of the top ten countries with the heaviest drinkers above the age of 15 and SA is number eight.
According to the World Health Organisation, 48% of South Africans above the age of 15 drink beer.
It's probably more - given our love of beers with a braai - but it'... ››› more
- [24 November 2014]
- Men: Here's why doctors say you can't really trust your PSA test results!
- There's no doubt the Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) has contributed to improved survival rates for those men who are affected by aggressive prostate cancer.
But, now doctors are questioning whether the PSA is the best diagnostic test for prostate cancer. Here's why…
Your prostate cancer diagnosis may be a lie!
PSA tests can lead to false-positive results. This means that many men... ››› more
- [02 October 2014]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn