- Reset your emotional health with these eight herbs!
- Is sadness and grief dominating your emotional health? Is hopelessness accompanying these feelings?
For starters, you're not alone. Plus, there are many herbs that can help combat these emotional symptoms of depression. Here are eight of them.
Eight top herbs for emotional health
#1: Lemon balm
Lemon balm is completely safe to use as it’s a non-habit forming herb. Many people use it to ... ››› more
- [17 October 2017]
- Can a “depression nap” really help with emotional health problems?
- The “depression nap” is a trend that's taking social media by storm and has even made it to Urban Dictionary and Reddit.
Maybe you rely on a depression nap to help with emotional health problems, such as depressive symptoms, every day. Perhaps you've taken one and didn't know there was a name for it...
Either way, the depression nap is officially a thing. The question is: Is it a good t... ››› more
- [09 October 2017]
- Boost your emotional health with these five herbs
- Do you suffer from emotional health problems such as depression or anxiety? Then I'm sure you're getting fed up of always feeling down or on edge. But don't worry - I have a solution for that...
It's time you toss in your prescriptions for a more natural, effective and long-term solution for your problems - herbs! Not only do they work naturally, organically and intuitively, they're also side e... ››› more
- [12 September 2017]
- Exercise helps women manage their emotional health and weight after menopause
- If you're a woman who's just gone through menopause, you'll be happy to know that a recent study published in Menopause, the journal of The North American Menopause Society (NAMS), revealed that exercise could play an important role in managing emotional health and weight after menopause.
Are you ready to say bye-bye to PMS, hot flashes and weight gain? Read on to find out more about how exerci... ››› more
- [06 July 2017]
- How to use the energetic power of food to balance your body and mind
- If you think that the food you eat only offers you physical, nutritional benefits, you've got it all wrong. Believe it or not, what you put on your plate can also have a huge impact on your emotional and spiritual well-being! Nutritionists call this “the energetic power of food”.
Just think of how many times you've arrived home after a long, stressful day and work and felt comforted by a wa... ››› more
- [13 February 2017]
- Six self-care tips that'll change your life
- If you intend to be on this earth for a long time, taking care of yourself should be on top of your priority list. I live by the words, “I need to take care of myself the way I care for the people I love”.
The personal self-love tips I'm providing you with today will help you do just that. By following them, you'll be able to think more clearly, handle frustration better, and sleep through ... ››› more
- [21 September 2015]
- The top five reasons people cheat, according to a psychologist
- The Ashley Madison hack—a web site for those seeking extramarital affairs—has dominated the news for the past few weeks. I'm sure you've read about it. Some 32 million account holders got leaked when hackers posted the raw data online in August, with multiple celebrities and other important folks (pastors and prosecutors alike) hanging their heads in shame. Now, we're seeing apologies being is... ››› more
- [07 September 2015]
- A turquoise healing crystal can make you healthier and happier - here's how
- For thousands of years, ancient civilisations have used turquoise crystals to release mental, physical and spiritual blockages.
Since these crystals come from the earth, they help you connect to the planet's healing energy when you use them on your body.
Are you looking to be healthier and happier? Then these crystals can really help. Here's how.
The healing properties of turquoise cryst... ››› more
- [07 August 2015]
- Did you know that how you smile or how you laugh may depend on your genes?
- That's right, according to a new study…
Keep reading to find out more.
New study finds that people with short versions of the 5-HTTLPR gene have increased positive emotions
Researchers tested 336 adults and found that those with short versions (alleles) of the 5-HTTLPR gene smiled or laughed more when looking at funny comics or amusing film clips, compared to those with long versions of... ››› more
- [08 June 2015]
- Take advantage of the “helper's high” this Festive Season to improve your mental health
- The holidays can be difficult time if you suffer from depression or any other mental health problems.
Joining in the festivities makes you even more unhappy because you don't know what gifts to give, you feel ashamed about receiving.
But the Festive Season doesn't have to be about gifts! Especially when it leaves you with feelings of guilt and shame, which impact your depression.
Did y... ››› more
- [17 December 2014]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn