- Seven tips to spring clean your skincare routine
- Oh, spring... A season where we toss out the old to make room for the new. And it doesn't stop at deep-cleaning your apartment or swapping out your winter wear for lighter clothing… Your skincare routine needs a boost, too! Here are my expert tips for transitioning from winter to spring with fresh, beautiful skin.
#1: Toss out all your old and expired products
Spring cleaning is the perfe... ››› more
- [23 November 2017]
- Probiotics may be a solution to your most frustrating skin woes and the secret to a flawless complexion
- For years, you've been taking probiotics in oral capsules to keep your gut healthy. But you may have realised while shopping lately that bacteria has made its way onto the skincare shelves in the form of face washes, toners and masks infused with probiotics.
At first, it may seem counterproductive since you use skincare products to remove dirt, bacteria and germs from your skin. But probiotics ... ››› more
- [28 April 2017]
- Ghee, oysters and other foods that help heal inflammatory skin conditions
- There's no doubt about it - there's a profound connection between the foods you eat and how they affect your skin...
For this reason, getting plenty of antioxidant-rich produce and healthy fats in your diet as well as drinking enough water and avoiding common allergens like dairy, wheat and soy is a great game plan!
But what if you're already following this plan and are still suffering from ... ››› more
- [01 December 2016]
- Sick of psoriasis, eczema and rosacea? These five essential oils calm inflammatory skin diseases
- Millions of people suffer from inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, acne, ongoing redness, contact dermatitis, excessive dryness or flakiness and persistent burning and stinging sensations.
Yes, this means that the average person is likely to be experiencing some issues with his or her skin...
While the symptoms of inflammatory skin conditions like these all largely... ››› more
- [16 November 2016]
- How to deep clean your skin without stripping away moisture (it couldn't be easier!)
- Do you suffer from irritated or blemished skin? Do you struggle to deep clean your skin without stripping away moisture? Luckily, there are two natural incredible remedies that can help with that: Thyme and raw honey!
Thyme is renowned for its powerful antibacterial properties, which makes it suitable for treating skin conditions of all sorts; from blemishes to acne. Raw honey, on the other han... ››› more
- [29 September 2016]
- Put an end to your skin troubles - from eczema flare-ups to hormonal breakouts - with this four-step detox plan
- Eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, acne, shingles… these are just a few common skin problems in adults. And it's safe to say that no matter the problem, irritated, itchy and inflamed skin is certainly no fun!
With summer almost here, I'm sure you want to clear up your skin and get it in tiptop condition for the new season ahead. So how do you do it? Instead of slathering on harsh, chemical-filled cl... ››› more
- [14 September 2016]
- Four fabulous ways to use salt water in your natural beauty routine
- Salt water is a mainstay in my natural beauty routine for a number of reasons. Before it's concocted at home by mixing sea salt with water or straight from the sea, it has a number of fantastic beauty uses.
From promoting sloughing off dead skin cells to minimising bad breath to promoting smooth, silky skin, salt water does it all! It's safe to say that it's an all-natural powerhouse that may e... ››› more
- [10 August 2016]
- How your gut bacteria could be the #1 reason you have arthritis, eczema and diabetes…
- The most complex system in your body is inside your intestines. It's where trillions of helpful bacteria live and play a critical function to keep the rest of your body performing as it should.
In fact, new research is quickly proving your gut is the centre of your health.
If too many of your gut bacteria die off, or bad bacteria outnumber the good, your gut can't perform its protective func... ››› more
- [03 March 2016]
- Ten essential rules for younger-looking skin
- When it comes to achieving your healthiest, most radiant complexion, it can be tricky to know which steps to take. I get it - there's so much information out there on skincare, and a lot of it's conflicting.
Over the last four, as I've studied the skin and the best ways to keep it gorgeous, I've discovered what I believe are ten essential skin care rules that everyone should know.
Live by t... ››› more
- [29 February 2016]
- Adding this kitchen cupboard ingredient to your bathwater will soothe your dry, itchy skin
- Dry skin doesn't only look unattractive - it's often itchy and uncomfortable, too!
Here's the good news, though: You don't have to settle for skin that's dry, chapped and itchys. Nor do you have to splurge on expensive lotions and other products to treat it.
All you need is a bath tub, and half a cup of baking soda (and a good book)! Read on to find out more…
How baking soda can hydrate... ››› more
- [11 November 2015]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn