- Seven tips to spring clean your skincare routine
- Oh, spring... A season where we toss out the old to make room for the new. And it doesn't stop at deep-cleaning your apartment or swapping out your winter wear for lighter clothing… Your skincare routine needs a boost, too! Here are my expert tips for transitioning from winter to spring with fresh, beautiful skin.
#1: Toss out all your old and expired products
Spring cleaning is the perfe... ››› more
- [23 November 2017]
- Boost your glow factor with these five natural exfoliators
- The secret to healthy, clear, glowing skin? Exfoliating regularly, of course!
You see, as you age, your skin becomes less thorough when it comes to shedding dead skin cells. Luckily, exfoliators can help bridge that gap as you grow older by sloughing off these dry, dull cells in a snap, revealing fresher, healthier skin.
Sure, there are loads of different exfoliating scrubs on the market th... ››› more
- [18 August 2016]
- Beat dry skin with these five nourishing foods!
- If I told you that there was a way to end your dry skin without spending lots of money or using expensive creams, would you believe me? Well, you should... because it's true!
Dry skin is an extremely common problem, especially as you age, or during the colder months of the year. In just a few years, your youthful glow can turn into a dry, dull, flaky complexion. So what do you do? You slather y... ››› more
- [16 May 2016]
- Three sneaky culprits of dry skin
- When the weather gets cold and dry in the winter, it becomes especially important to keep your skin hydrated and supple.
You already know that great products, such as a moisturising body wash and hydrating body lotions, go a long way to fighting dry skin, but for extra supple skin, try hydrating from the inside out!
As the old saying goes, you are what you eat, and eating foods that keep you... ››› more
- [16 May 2016]
- Ten essential rules for younger-looking skin
- When it comes to achieving your healthiest, most radiant complexion, it can be tricky to know which steps to take. I get it - there's so much information out there on skincare, and a lot of it's conflicting.
Over the last four, as I've studied the skin and the best ways to keep it gorgeous, I've discovered what I believe are ten essential skin care rules that everyone should know.
Live by t... ››› more
- [29 February 2016]
- Invigorate your feet with this rich and minty homemade scrub
- There's nothing better at the end of a long day than treating your feet to a good scrub. This homemade cocoa butter and peppermint foot scrub recipe I'm sharing with you today is simply divine - it smells rich and minty, and will make your feet super-soft!
Use this fabulous scrub anytime your feet - and spirits - need a lift.
Cocoa butter and peppermint foot scrub recipe
... ››› more
- [24 November 2015]
- Adding this kitchen cupboard ingredient to your bathwater will soothe your dry, itchy skin
- Dry skin doesn't only look unattractive - it's often itchy and uncomfortable, too!
Here's the good news, though: You don't have to settle for skin that's dry, chapped and itchys. Nor do you have to splurge on expensive lotions and other products to treat it.
All you need is a bath tub, and half a cup of baking soda (and a good book)! Read on to find out more…
How baking soda can hydrate... ››› more
- [11 November 2015]
- Crocodile oil is the latest trendy skincare product
- Each year, a new - typically botanic - oil surfaces as the miracle oil for healthy skin. Olive, argan, almond, coconut and vitamin E oils are all in the top tier.
However, it's now been proposed that the latest cure for dry and scaly skin might just be sourced from the crocodile itself! Wait, what?
Yup, that's right. Here's everything you need to know about the bizarre new beauty ingredient... ››› more
- [29 October 2015]
- Three remedies to relieve dry skin... Fast!
- For many years, I used conventional treatments to address my dry skin. Then, I finally realised that the products I was using were actually making my dry skin much worse. They stung my skin, they burned my skin… They turned my skin bright read! Psoriasis flared, staring from strangers ensued, and I was left feeling very self-conscious. I then stopped using chemical-laden products and adopted a n... ››› more
- [19 October 2015]
- Renew your skin and hair in under twenty minutes with this honey and coconut oil mask
- Dry skin and damaged hair. We've all been there… Am I right? Products, blow dryers and weather all take it out on your skin and hair. And that's where my quick and easy honey and coconut oil masks comes in!
This all-natural mask is perfect for repairing and replenishing dry skin and hair. The best part is that it only calls for two simple ingredients: Raw honey and coconut oil! Here's how to ... ››› more
- [09 October 2015]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn