- Two top ingredients for better health and digestion: Honey and lemon juice
- Combining pure, raw honey with fresh lemon juice isn't only good for weight loss, but also for better health and digestion.
In fact, many cultures have been combining these two healthy ingredients for their digestive health benefits for countless generations!
Read on to learn about the properties of honey and lemon juice that promote digestion and overall health, as well as how to mix them ... ››› more
- [06 November 2017]
- Improve your health and digestion by practising mindful eating
- Want to get on the same page of your gut and improve your health and digestion? Then it's time you start practising mindful eating...
Mindful eating is an excellent way to strengthen and soothe your tummy. It can also reduce stress and calm an upset stomach. Read on for more...
Feeling of stress and anxiety can wreak havoc of your health and digestion!
“Stress can affect every part of the... ››› more
- [02 November 2017]
- Four foods for better health and digestion
- When you think of the best foods for your health and digestion, you probably think they're all the same...
We should be able to digest just about any type of food, but due to changes in food preparation and processing - not to mention our sedentary lifestyles - our stomachs don't always react well to what we put in our mouths.
Some foods, such as very fatty meats, can cause an upset tummy. F... ››› more
- [11 October 2017]
- Start your day with a cup of warm water with lemon for help with detoxifying, digestion and more!
- Adding lemon to a cup of warm water isn't only thirst-quenching - it's also tremendously nourishing! And a great wake-me-up first thing in the morning. Just what your mind and body needs, right?
A cup of warm lemon water in the morning will provide your body with a ton of vitamins, minerals and trace elements (which you absolutely need) that'll give you a natural energy boost. But this isn't th... ››› more
- [05 October 2017]
- Three evening practices for better health and digestion
- What if I told you that boosting your health and digestion is as easy as getting into the routine of exercising, taking a bath and drinking a cup of chamomile tea every night? Well, it is...
It's time to start adopting these healthy practices to improve your digestion and overall health! Soon enough, you'll alleviate all of your digestive problems and have a humming digestive system.
Three e... ››› more
- [12 September 2017]
- Improve your health and digestion with detox water
- Are you looking to improve your health and digestion? Well, then, we've got the perfect solution for you: Detox water.
Also known as infused water, detox water is infused with fruits, vegetables and herbs that completely rid your system of all evil and kick-start your metabolism, deliver nutrients in a natural way, and support your liver. Most detox waters are also full of antioxidants to rever... ››› more
- [08 September 2017]
- Three crucial dietary tips for optimal heath and digestion
- The foods you eat have a direct impact on your health and digestion. By following a number of key steps to boost your digestive health, your digestive system will function better and, in turn, improve your overall health and sense of well-being!
Here are three top dietary tips for optimal health and digestion - make sure you start incorporating them right away…
Three ways to improve your h... ››› more
- [31 July 2017]
- These health foods may be wreaking havoc on your health and digestion
- When it comes to improving your health and digestion by healing candidiasis, there are particular foods you should keep off the menu.
You should already know to avoid foods such as chocolates, cookies, pastries and soft drinks. But you might be surprised to know that there are also a number of so-called health foods that can also encourage candida from colonising your gut…
If you're tryin... ››› more
- [13 July 2017]
- These five ancient Chinese botancials will give your body the extra support it needs to overcome digestive distress
- By now you know that your digestive health is critical to your overall health. When your digestive system stops working as well as it should, the rest of your body starts “falling apart”… think sleepless nights, low energy levels, skin breakouts and more. Yikes!
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), by taking care of your stomach, liver and spleen, you will ensure healthy diges... ››› more
- [24 March 2017]
- Why your digestive system may be to blame for your severe headaches
- Who would've guessed that your digestive system may be behind your severe headaches?
According to a new study published in the journal systems - a journal of the American Society for Microbiology - people who suffer from migraines have more nitrate-reducing microbes, or germs, in their mouths and digestive systems.
Read on to find out more about the link between your microbiome and migraines... ››› more
- [24 February 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn