- Avoid refined carbs that mess with your blood sugar
- Like with fats, there are good carbs and bad carbs. Bad carbs are the ones that contain simple forms of carbohydrates. This means your body processes them quickly, leaving you with a rapid spike in your blood sugar. And because you have type II diabetes, your body can't deal with this much sugar all at once.
The good types of carbs are the ones that take a long time to digest. They contain co... ››› more
- [13 May 2014]
- Is fruit safe to eat if you have type II diabetes?
- Many diabetics think they have to avoid eating fruit because of their disease. This because the sweet taste of fruit gives the false impression that they're full of sugar. While in actual fact, they contain a marginal amount!
Despite your type II diabetes, you need to include fruit into your diet. They contain many vitamins you need to keep your body healthy.
When you eat fruit as part of... ››› more
- [13 May 2014]
- The trick to getting your kids to eat healthy foods is NOT telling them how good they are!
- It's a daily struggle to get your children to eat healthy foods and protect them against developing type II diabetes. This because they'd rather eat sweets, chips and chocolate instead of broccoli, carrots and spinach. And who can blame them? But it's essential for them to grow up big and strong and diabetes free.
But telling them how good these foods are for their health might just be the on... ››› more
- [12 May 2014]
- Soak Fenugreek seeds in hot water to help you control your blood sugar
- Fenugreek seeds provide a variety of health benefits. But one of the most significant changes in patients taking Fenugreek is in their body's ability to control their fasting blood sugar. In fact, a study reported on by the National Institutes of Health indicated that patients with type II diabetes have a massive 25% improvement in their fasting blood sugar after treatment with Fenugreek.
But... ››› more
- [12 May 2014]
- It's essential to eat less salt when you have type II diabetes! Here's how to do it
- Because of your type II diabetes your risk of having a heart attack or developing heart disease is double that of someone without the disease. This means you need to be more mindful of the amount of salt you eat every day! But it's not as easy as cutting out Salt & Vinegar chips from your diet… It's about reducing your overall salt intake! And the best way to do that is to refrain from using sal... ››› more
- [09 May 2014]
- Include healthy fats in your diet and slash your type II diabetes risk by 40%
- If you're afraid to eat fatty foods because you think they're unhealthy, think again! There are foods that contain high amounts of fats that are actually good for you. New research shows that one type of fat in particular is able to substantially lower your risk of type II diabetes. Read on to discover the secret to improving your health…
------------------------------------------------------... ››› more
- [09 May 2014]
- Even if you have type II diabetes, you can still enjoy these delicious treats!
- It's becoming harder and harder to find foods that are suitable to eat if you suffer from type II diabetes. This because almost everything you buy contains high fructose corn syrup and this wrecks havoc on your blood sugar! And this is general food, never mind snacks! So we've done a bit of digging, and we've found some delicious in-between-meal snacks you can munch on guilt-free and without a wor... ››› more
- [05 May 2014]
- Is your blood sugar management falling short?
- You might think controlling your diabetes is simply a case of paying attention to what you eat and taking your meds when you should. But it's far more than that! It's about accurately tracking your blood sugar measurements and changing your habits accordingly. If you don't, you're likely falling short in your management plan. Here's how to tell if you need to put in some more effort…
********... ››› more
- [02 May 2014]
- Diabetic? Here are three safe ways to satisfy your sweet tooth
- If you have type II diabetes, you may think you can't eat fruit because of the high sugar content. But you can, in fact, eat a whole range of different types of fruit without them causing a spike in your blood sugar. It's better for you to eat fruit rather than other sugary items. Here are three of the best fruits to eat when you suffer from type II diabetes.
IM... ››› more
- [30 April 2014]
- How to control and even reverse your blood sugar problems with delicious cranberry juice!
- Your diet and lifestyle huge a huge effect on how you manage your type II diabetes. And today you'll discover how an easy change in your drink of choice can have a magnificent impact on your high blood sugar. Read on to discover how drinking cranberry juice can improve your health if you have type II diabetes…
Unknown sugar-buster hiding in a most unlikely place
... ››› more
- [29 April 2014]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn