- An unhealthy diet abundant in fat promotes diabetes mellitus!
- Scientists from the Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry in Munich, Germany may have found a new way to treat diabetes mellitus - a group of diseases that result in too much sugar in the blood.
In a new study, they found that a stress protein found in muscle has an effect that promotes the blood sugar disorder. They believe that this finding could pave the way to a completely new treatment approa... ››› more
- [30 December 2017]
- Hold the salt! Study ties two types of diabetes mellitus to sodium intake
- Sodium intake is tied to an increased risk of developing two types of diabetes mellitus - type 2 diabetes and latent autoimmune diabetes (LADA), a form of type 1 diabetes, in adults. This was uncovered at a recent European Association for the Study of Diabetes meeting.
Previous studies have suggested that excessive sodium consumption can boost your risk of developing type 2 diabetes, possibly t... ››› more
- [17 October 2017]
- Diabetes mellitus medicine can reduce your Parkinson's disease risk by 35%
- Medicinal treatment against diabetes mellitus may reduce your risk of getting Parkinson's disease by 35%. This is according to a study conducted by researchers at the Department of Clinical Medicine at the University of Bergen in Norway.
“We've made an important discovery, which takes us a step further towards solving the Parkinson's riddle,” said researcher Charalampos Tzoulis who led the ... ››› more
- [04 October 2017]
- Artificial sweeteners are boosting your risk of diabetes mellitus and more
- Hold the diet soda! A new study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ) has revealed that artificial sweeteners are tied to long-term weight gain plus an increased risk of diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease.
This is scary considering the consumption of artificial sweeteners like stevia, xylitol, sucralose and aspartame is widespread and increa... ››› more
- [19 July 2017]
- Diabetes warning: Half of all people with a type II diabetes related amputation die within five years!
- If you're not in complete control of your type II diabetes and your blood sugar now's the time to change that! This because a simple infection in your foot could cause you to lose your life. Read on to find out more…
The ultimate discovery in blood sugar support – effective in as little as one week…
Do you need some help ... ››› more
- [25 April 2014]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn