- 4 Triggers that could be zapping your energy...
- Do you find it difficult to get out of bed in the mornings? Feel like sitting all the time when you're awake. Feel drained after a mental or physical task? And, no matter how much you try and rest, you're still tired?
These are some of the common symptoms of chronic fatigue.
If you've been to a doctor, they've probably checked for some nutrient deficiencies, food intolerances, allergies, di... ››› more
- [27 July 2018]
- These four drinks will complement and enhance your adrenal recovery plan
- Your doctor has punted the fact that stimulants like alcohol and caffeine are wreaking havoc on your adrenal health. But has he told you what you should be drinking instead to help heal your adrenal glands the natural way?
Let's take a look at some of the best drink choices you can make for your adrenals. Time to get sipping!
Special: Low energy? Mood swings? Sugar cravings? Joint pain?... ››› more
- [29 March 2017]
- Heavy metals, sex hormones and other things you didn't know trigger chronic fatigue
- If you're one of the 2.5 million people in South Africa who suffer from chronic fatigue, you're very familiar with the everyday struggle that is low vitality and waning energy levels...
While your doctor may tell you that you simply have to learn to live with your fatigue, Dr Evan Hirsch, an American doctor who specialises in fatigue and who suffered from chronic fatigue for five years himself,... ››› more
- [07 December 2016]
- Five ways to beat fatigue if you have a chronic disease
- Out of all the symptoms associated with common chronic illnesses, fatigue is possibly the most frustrating and debilitating. Like sandbags tied around your waist, fatigue constantly pulls you down. Every day is a push.
Then, at the end of each long and exhausting day, sleep is yet another challenge. Oddly, the more exhausted a person with fibromyalgia becomes during the day, the worse sleep is ... ››› more
- [29 March 2016]
- If you suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, focus on your gut health!
- Your whole life is on hold because of chronic fatigue. And you're probably willing to do anything to control it.
That's why you guzzle down the steroid hormones your doctor prescribes, even though you know they're bad for you!
They're basically putting your body in a constant stressed state just to keep you awake and your body fighting off the pain you have in your joints.
While it h... ››› more
- [22 September 2014]
- Multiple sclerosis leaving you with chronic fatigue? Here's how to improve your quality of life
- When you have multiple sclerosis (MS), your nerve problems often worsen as the day goes by. To save your energy and get through the day you need to preserve your energy and prevent fatigue affecting you! Try these five tips and discover how you can make it through the day and improve your quality of life despite your MS.
Multiple sclerosis robs you of your energy and your nerve problems leave y... ››› more
- [04 March 2014]
- Revealed: Three health benefits of liquorice
- Liquorice is one of mankind's very first modern medicines. And even today, it's used to treat ulcers and a host of other intestinal problems and discomforts due to its ability to stimulate and normalise gastric activity. However, by altering the way human steroid hormones are metabolised, studies now suggest liquorice may be beneficial in treating various hormone-related illnesses too. Read on to ... ››› more
- [14 June 2013]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn