- Chia is good for combating diabetes to losing belly fat!
- You've heard that chia is good for your health, but do you know all the things that it's good for? If not, you've come to the right place, as we're about to share the most notable benefits of chia seeds, which range from combating diabetes to losing belly fat.
Once you know about all the things chia is good for, you can add these seeds to just about everything as they're tasteless so won't affe... ››› more
- [15 June 2017]
- The food value of chia seeds: What you need to know
- Chia seeds are the newfound, welcome addition to everyone's diet. You've probably noticed them in smoothies and healthy puddings. But why is everyone suddenly obsessed with chia seeds? Because of the food value of chia seeds, of course!
These tiny morsels resembling poppy seeds are sprouting up in everyone's diets not only because they were once a staple in the diets of Mayans and Aztecs, but a... ››› more
- [07 June 2017]
- Four awesome ways to consume chia seeds
- Chia seeds provide your body with a number of nutrients, including fibre, protein, calcium and magnesium. And when you include them in a recipe, your body can digest them whole.
Get ready to get these nutrient-rich seeds into your diet with the help of these four recipes…
#1: Coconut chia pudding
Chia seeds and coconut milk marry for a Paleo-friendly make-ahead pudding that’sgreat fo... ››› more
- [16 July 2015]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn