- Chia is good for these five dietary reasons…
- Chia is good for so many things that it's no wonder these tiny seeds are referred to as ‘the ancient superfood of the future!'
Chia seeds come from the Salvia hispanica plant that's native to Mexico and Guatemala, where they've been used for food since the time of the Aztecs.
They offer a host of health benefits, including increased energy levels, weight control, lowered cholesterol, bette... ››› more
- [10 November 2017]
- Chia is good for achieving perfect skin!
- One minute a houseplant fad and now a bonafide superfood, it's safe to say that chia seeds are one food that's on everyone's radar right now. It stands to reason - not only is chia good for your body, but for your skin, too.
It's true - when taken internally or applied externally, chia can do wonders for your skin! Keep reading to learn about the key nutrients in chia seeds that give them their... ››› more
- [25 July 2017]
- Chia is good for combating diabetes to losing belly fat!
- You've heard that chia is good for your health, but do you know all the things that it's good for? If not, you've come to the right place, as we're about to share the most notable benefits of chia seeds, which range from combating diabetes to losing belly fat.
Once you know about all the things chia is good for, you can add these seeds to just about everything as they're tasteless so won't affe... ››› more
- [15 June 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn