- Codeine painkillers could worsen your pain!
- It could be one of the dirtiest secrets of the drug industry, but painkillers can actually worsen your pain, rather than improve it.
The effect isn't immediate and it's not obvious. It could take weeks, months or years. The effect could take so long that you won't link it to the drug.
Codeine makes you sensitive to pain New research confirms at least one painkiller, codeine, can increase you... ››› more
- [11 October 2013]
- Cleanse your liver with ginger for better health
- Your liver is so important to your well-being… So much so, forward-thinking doctors believe disease would not be able to develop in our bodies if the liver is functioning optimally.
So it goes without saying, taking good care of this precious organ should be a priority. And a natural detox is always the best route.
All you're going to need is an inexpensive, fragrant spice natural healers ... ››› more
- [10 October 2013]
- More good news on curcumin… It may halt lung cancer
- The cancer-fighting power of curcumin isn't exactly news. In January this year we told you about a study showing curcumin can help stop the spread of prostate cancer. But scientists have long debated exactly how curcumin works - and the results of this new study couldn't be better news. A Chinese research team has identified a main component of curry powder as a powerful defence against cancer.
... ››› more
- [08 October 2013]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn