- Build up muscle without even trying by eating these foods daily!
- You head to the gym as often as you can and cut all the calories possible, but you still can't seem to build up muscle. You may be wondering how this is even possible, and we'll tell you how: You aren't eating the right foods.
It doesn't matter how often you exercise and how many calories you cut - if you aren't eating the right foods every day, it's impossible to lose those extra kilos and ad... ››› more
- [20 February 2018]
- Exercise not helping you build up muscle? You need these two supplements
- You've started exercising regularly to build up muscle and just don't seem to be getting the most out of it. While it's true that regular exercise promotes muscle gain and strength, and allows you to perform during daily life and exercise, sometimes you need the help of a supplement to achieve optimal results.
There are two main supplements that promote muscle gain, namely protein and creatine,... ››› more
- [06 February 2018]
- Three reasons you can't build up muscle even though you work out
- Are you working out to build up muscle but not seeing any results? We know how frustrating that can be!
After all, regularly hitting the gym or working out with a personal trainer is a big commitment in terms of time and money. Before you start thinking that all your exercise efforts are for naught, listen up!
There are many mistakes that even some personal trainers make when it comes to exe... ››› more
- [11 January 2018]
- Eating almonds can help you build up muscle and stay slim
- It's no secret that almonds are nutritionally dense powerhouses, but did you know that they can also help you build up muscle and stay slim?
Thanks to their healthy dose of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, these nuts aid your body in building muscle while burning fat. Read on for more...
We’re already familiar with the heart health benefits of almonds...
Most of us are alre... ››› more
- [30 October 2017]
- These four plant-based foods help build up muscle as much as meat
- If you're a vegan or vegetarian, you may think it's impossible to build up muscle. While plant-based eaters aren't typically associated with muscles, the words “plant-based” and “muscles” isn't an oxymoron.
Are you ready to prove that plant-based eaters aren't all weak, scrawny and sickly? Great! It's time to get strong like Popeye the sailor with the following five plant-based foods t... ››› more
- [26 October 2017]
- Eat these seven foods to build up muscle and lose fat
- If you're trying to build up muscle and lose fat, it's important that you eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, carbohydrates, protein and healthy fats. Fruits and veggies are loaded with vitamins and minerals that are necessary for muscle recovery, while carbohydrates fuel your muscles so you're full of energy during your workouts.
Furthermore, protein helps build up and maintain muscle plus lo... ››› more
- [16 August 2017]
- Four time-saving tricks to build up muscle fast
- Of course, nothing beats hard work and perseverance at the gym if your goal is to build up muscle. However, we have some time-saving tricks up our sleeve that will help you to start to gain muscle in no time at all…
Read on for our top four quick and easy tips to build up muscle that will keep you on track and working to your full potential. We've personally tried them so they're guaranteed t... ››› more
- [11 August 2017]
- Not all popular muscle-building supplements will help you build up muscle...
- If you think all branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) supplements - the most popular muscle-building supplements - will help you build up muscle, think again...
New researchers from the University of Stirling shows that BCAA supplements are ineffective when they're taken in isolation. If you're trying to build up muscle by taking these supplements in combination with weight training, read on for t... ››› more
- [21 July 2017]
- How to build up muscle and total body strength on the yoga mat
- When you think of ways to build up muscle and total body strength, yoga probably isn't the first thing that comes to mind. Of course, hitting the weights is one of the best ways to bulk up, but building up muscle and total body strength goes way beyond six-pack abs.
Yoga helps build up muscle and total body strength by using both isometric and eccentric contractions to simultaneously strengthen... ››› more
- [11 July 2017]
Ask our Experts a Question
Watch And Learn